Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2002 4:40:25 PM EDT
Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of this shotgun? Good, bad, indifferent, reviews, comments,  etc. Would like to hear from you.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#2]
With a scope and Brenneke slugs it would be just the thing for deer hunters in shotgun only zones.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 2:13:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I handled one at the local hardware store.  Seems like a slick little gun, but I don't have much use for a .410.  Watch-Six
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
With a scope and Brenneke slugs it would be just the thing for deer hunters in shotgun only zones.

Except that it does not have a 3in chamber.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 3:54:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except that it does not have a 3in chamber.

Are you sure Brenekke slugs only come in 3"?
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I read the specs on it when it was announced by Winchester and I'm reasonably certain that it does not shoot 3in. shells. As I recall I was very excited about the 9410 until I read that part. 2 1/2in. .410 shells aren't good for much and a 2 1/2 in .410 slug is good for nothing. Yep, I just checked Winchesters site here's the link www.winchester-guns.com/prodinfo/catalog/md94/md94.htm
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#7]
What kind of price should one be paying retail for one of these puppies?
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I saw this shotgun and I thought the samething it would great for deer hinting around here. Then I talked to the guys at Gander Mountain. I then found out it only came in the 2.5 inch chamber. They then showed me the box of shells and I saw that there was not enough energy there. It was a pretty bad let down. My wife even said I could get it if I wanted it. But I just could not buy something that I did not have a use for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top