Seriously, these were always
listed on a regular basis
from a nimber of users.

Once you have one
check this out:
www.jacksonville.net/~gemarsh/hk/usptakedown/1.html
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 2:42:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure what the exact weight of the USP Match trigger (the one referenced in the post above) is - perhaps around 4lbs, but the trigger on my USP Tactical (which has the match trigger), is definately much nicer than that on my USP .40 compact in SA.  Not a direct comparison, I know, but I've never shot the standard USP .45.  The DA pull isn't much improved - smoother, but still very long.  Just an FYI, an HK approved smith does need to do the install or you will void your warranty.  Of course, after you pay $100 for the parts + smith fees, you prolly may as well just have gotten the USP tactical to start with ;).

Rocko
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 2:46:37 PM EDT
[#3]
True.
You can just send it back to VA.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 3:03:28 PM EDT
[#4]
This guy is supposed to be excellent with USP triggers.  He has been highly recommended on the HKPRO board.  www.actionsbyt.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top