Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2001 3:43:54 PM EDT
I'm thinking about picking one up for fun and as a carry gun. It's not too hard to get a backup none compensated barrel for carry, in either .40 or .357. I'm wondering about the recoil when it's compensated. I have a G33 that's pretty stout, and brouhaha-ette won't even touch it...even after I bought a 20# Wolff spring which made it much more pleasureable.

So, any opinions on this weapon? I was gonna grab it from the local shop for $529. It may not be the cheapest price, but it helps out a shop that I like.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 4:35:50 PM EDT
I didnt have the G32C but the G32 in .357 and it was okay just to much recoil for me to maintain same accuracy I was getting out of full size 1911. I think I would have enjoyed the G32C more but it was another $70 at the time so I passed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 5:25:27 PM EDT
I've got a Glock 32C and love it for the most part. It does take a while to tame and really be comfortable with the recoil. Its very sharp compared to a 9mm or .40sw. I'm really not sure how much the ported barrel helps because it will still hammer you. Also, this gun is the loudest pistol I have ever shot, even more so than any three of the 44 Magnums revolvers I have. I have shot decent groups with this pistol, which is still all stock, and it is very accurate even offhand at 30yds. Thought about trying to take a deer with it this year actually. The only complaint I have about it is how loud it is, otherwise its a mean pistol and I'm happy with it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 5:28:00 PM EDT
Had a 32 sold it nad got a 32C and love it a big difference in recoil and I love round it shoots, my dept carries 31C's for duty weapons
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 3:06:43 PM EDT
Thanx for the replies. Any other opinions?
Top Top