Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2001 10:15:31 AM EDT
Guys wanted to say thanks for your input on my M1A vs FN/FAL question I posted a while back.

For some reason my brain locked and I couldn't remember my password to comment.

Turns out companies like Enterprise have a CA legal version...no pistol grip. Looks goofy.

Would rather have an M1A in that case...however, I am thinking of moving to a 'normal' state in which Enterprise said they'd send the grip assy for free.

Thanks again
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#1]
You know that the pistol grip installs in about 20 seconds? Not that you should be subjected to such nonsense, but the grip bolt is still installed and there is only one screw.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 11:08:14 AM EDT
[#2]
figured as much....after looking at the DSA thread and checking them out they look to be a little bit better deal.

Then again, that M1A in Syn w/ SS would be a blast.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 11:30:14 AM EDT
[#3]
For the price of a DSA or Entreprise FAL, if I was in Cali I'd get the M1A.

Anywhere else, I'd build a FAL simply because the magazines are so gosh darn cheap. (Unless of course I wanted the M1A for service rifle)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top