Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2017 6:06:28 AM EDT
At least the Academy by me still had one for $879.
Anyway, was just about settled on the Aimpoint T2 in a low or CASV mount, but looked through a TA44 ACOG, and may of changed my mind.
They have a model that sits lower than the others.
Anyone have a setup with a low mounted mini?
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 4:17:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone?
View Quote
Take a look in google images, the Italian military is seen with some TA01's on the arx160's.

I thought about a ta33 on mine, where the larue mount sits lower than most I think it would be ideal.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 10:11:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope, just the TA31. Still need to figure out my BUIS...
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 4:14:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nope, just the TA31. Still need to figure out my BUIS...
View Quote
How low does it sit?
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:16:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a TA44 in a midwest mount on my ARX. I'm trying to keep the rifle light and handy, with only the acog and a stubby foregrip. It was a little too high on the rail until I bought one of the CR2 cheek risers on ebay. I have troy micro sights as well that are the perfect height. I plan on buying another TA44 for a different rifle- I love the reticle, red dots are a blurry smear with my aging eyes.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#6]
No ARX info here but I do own a mini ACOG on a LaRue PredatAR 5.56 and its awesome.

Aimpoint T2 still rides on my work gun but for 50-250 quick shooting the mini ACOG is great
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#7]
TA44 on the high ring mount on the ARX:

Lower ring mount on the Galil:

It works great on either when you're trying to get a low scope sight line.

AJ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top