Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2017 3:37:39 PM EDT
Just wondering if Mark still has this on the back burner or if anyone has heard anything.  I really wish this would come to market.  About as close as one could get to a KAC PDW'ish boomstick.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#1]
God I hope he's still on it. I was just thinking how much I want a side folding SBR in my life.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 4:49:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
God I hope he's still on it. I was just thinking how much I want a side folding SBR in my life.
View Quote
Same here.  I'd probably send the barrel out for ball dimpling and rock some Lancer clear mags....would look tits.  Add some KAC BUIS and an Aimpoint MICRO...mmmmm. 

I really think, with the price point (allegedly) on the upper coming in under $900 or so, these would sell pretty well.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 12:04:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 10:04:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Figured as much.  Exactly why I didn't put the $200 pre order down.  Agree with the guys in that thread though, either put up or shut up about it.  It's paraded all over their website and facebook, yet...sadly nothing seems to be coming to fruition.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 5:53:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
XCR

Link Posted: 7/10/2017 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

XCR

View Quote
I'm a Serbu fanboi.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 9:21:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Nobody should ever buy from Serbu again. He's eccentric (to put it lightly) and probably lost interest in the upper, and dragging his feet to get it done. Either that or he spent all the capital acquiring machine guns, and is trying to make up for it by coming out with stupid little projects with Royal Nonesuch, etc.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#8]
We had a batch of extrusions machined by a local shop, but they ran into more problems than we anticipated, and quoted us a pretty large price per receiver. We're continuing to work on the SU, but a lot of our time right now is soaked up by general production.
View Quote
http://www.reddit.com/r/guns/comments/6mh32d/who_wouldnt_want_a_50_bmg_you_can_stick_in_a/dk2mlqe
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Bunch of cry babies in those threads (and here). Hes small time, lower your expectations and wait or move on with your life
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 5:32:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
XCR
View Quote
^This guy knows what's up.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Bunch of cry babies in those threads (and here). Hes small time, lower your expectations and wait or move on with your life
View Quote
I never had big expectations to begin with.  I mean it is a gun or upper many many many want, so that's strike number one that it will probably be vaporware, and then it's Mark Serbu, which is major strike number two.  Then they were asking for "pre-orders" for strike number three.  And I figured 2.5 to 3 years of waiting would be enough "time".
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

XCR

View Quote
Strongly considering one, but I bought an Bushy ACR off a member in this thread, and it's been fun.  I suppose for a well rounded collection everyone should give the XCR a try.  If I do it will probably be a micro or mini.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 11:41:25 PM EDT
[#13]
The new XCR Competition models are pretty sweet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top