Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2017 1:48:35 PM EDT
Excellent customer support. The kydex portion of my ISWB holster broke after 3 years of daily carry. Contacted them via their website this morning, a laidy just called me a moment ago about the problem, took my info and is going to ship out a new kydez piece. Didn't say a word about payment for the replacement or shipping, just asked for my address.

I like this holster more than my White Hat Holsters holster which cost twice as much (Just north of $100).

They just earned a repeat customer!
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 6:29:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Turns out, I was mistaken, they're sending me a whole new holster. I was thinking the kydex piece was removable, but it's riveted in place.
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 6:54:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I always thought you were a guy
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#3]
They make men's holsters too. Scroll down on their website's home page.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 5:23:57 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife carries one everyday and it has been a great holster.  I've dealt with their customer service once and they were very helpful.  I'm a fan of the company as well.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 9:44:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Just a small update, about 4 days later I got the new holster. Happy and back to rocking the Glock 30s daily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top