Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2016 4:41:48 PM EDT
Can anyone chime in with experience buying blemished ammo?  Midway says they're just cosmetic imperfections.  Just wondering.  I have until 2020 to qualify for the Olympics so accuracy isn't as important this year.

Link Posted: 9/16/2016 5:03:40 PM EDT
[#1]

its probably tarnished cases or dinged up bullet ends..... anything else and it would be a liability to sell.

are you talking about the just the bullets or complete ammo?

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:42:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:29:27 PM EDT
[#3]
It is out of stock now, but it was this ammo: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/301817/sellier-and-bellot-ammunition-300-aac-blackout-200-grain-full-metal-jacket-subsonic

I think it was $0.54 per round before shipping.  I didn't notice they had a one box limit until later on.  That killed the deal for me.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:30:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am very curious what caliber , etc....

And good accuracy is a fantastic aid in training..... no more wondering if YOU missed the shot, or if it was the ammo.
View Quote

Why did you edit my original post to include your language?
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 5:15:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

It is out of stock now, but it was this ammo: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/301817/sellier-and-bellot-ammunition-300-aac-blackout-200-grain-full-metal-jacket-subsonic

I think it was $0.54 per round before shipping.  I didn't notice they had a one box limit until later on.  That killed the deal for me.
View Quote
it says its in stock now.

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Foosh I got your message—thanks.

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The blemished ammo had its own page, which is gone now that the ammo is gone.  I linked to the non-blemished ammo, which—you're right—is still available.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#9]
What kind of Olympic training are you doing with 300blk?

ETA: for the volumes of shooting required for Olympic-level training, I'm surprised you're not reloading your own.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

ETA: for the volumes of shooting required for Olympic-level training, I'm surprised you're not reloading your own.
View Quote

Surely you realize that was a joke.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't joke about the Olympics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top