BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 2:44:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got most of the 223s.

Personally, the SCAR 16S and AUG are my favorites. And of course the FNC.

My least favorites, probably the Tavor, Sigs, and FS2000. I also don't shoot the 223s AKs much.

The ARX and 805 are my next purchases so I don't have opinions on those yet.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#2]
For $1,800, you can still get a used Daewoo K2 in excellent condition.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 10:58:44 PM EDT
[#3]
SCAR!
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 10:42:50 PM EDT
[#4]
A lot of great answers here.......With the poll being led by the Tavor followed by the 805. The SCAR is a good rifle but it is out of my price range. It's not that I couldn't come up with $2k it is more like I won't , the SCAR is priced a full $400 over it's actual value in my opinion. Like I said, the SCAR is a good rifle but it doesn't do anything other rifles in it's class do and it doesn't do it much better if at all. I wont pay an extra $400 cause it looks cool. Right now my research has me leaning towards the ARX-100 but I really like the Tavor too. I will likely end up with both eventually but then comes the question of which first? BRD is a bitch.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 11:09:35 PM EDT
[#5]
My SCAR 17 has been an amazing rifle, but the 16 never did much for me and it's wayyyy down on my list of wants (especially at about 2.5k). I picked up a Tavor awhile back, and it is a great bullpup. Both benefit greatly from good aftermarket support, especially in their triggers.

I just ordered an ARX, it's over a grand cheaper than the SCAR 16, cheaper and lighter than the 805 (though I do want an 805) and has tons of nifty features, especially the quick change barrel.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 7:48:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I voted Tavor. But would like to add Steyr AUG to that with a nod to a SCAR 16 .
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 10:36:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Other - Robinson XCR.
View Quote

Yes!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top