Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2016 5:57:09 PM EDT
Did anything new come out other than the FDE VP9 and Colt retro models?

The lack of info that came out of Shot Show this year pissed me off but no news from the NRA show is just icing on the cake I guess.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Some youtube channels are doing some stuff. Other than that haven't h heard shit.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 8:51:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some youtube channels are doing some stuff. Other than that haven't h heard shit.
View Quote

The only things that seem to get any sort of coverage are the Sig brace, soda can launchers and other gimmicky crap like triggers that shoot like pretend full auto.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:24:26 PM EDT
[#3]
details on Colt retro model?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#4]
It's was awesome.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The lack of info that came out of Shot Show this year pissed me off but no news from the NRA show is just icing on the cake I guess.
View Quote

The HK SP5k?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 11:48:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The HK SP5k?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The HK SP5k?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one... HK announced all of their new stuff before the show though.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Wow that's cool.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 2:49:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I have been searching using Google the last few days trying to find any info about new stuff that came out at the NRA show and all my search results are about the National Restaurant Association... Never had this problem before.

I'm beginning to think that there is some sort of gov't controlled media black out going on with these big gun related trade shows.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I can tell you that traffic sucked balls Friday morning and to a lesser extent Saturday morning. Gonna be  a bitch to park next year in Atlanta.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 3:59:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can tell you that traffic sucked balls Friday morning and to a lesser extent Saturday morning. Gonna be  a bitch to park next year in Atlanta.
View Quote

Interesting... So it sounds like there were people there but someone told them not to speak about what they saw apparently?!?
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 5:51:16 PM EDT
[#14]
SSG 08 M1

Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Interesting... So it sounds like there were people there but someone told them not to speak about what they saw apparently?!?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unlike SHOT it's an open show - you could have gone if you wanted to.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The NRA show being a more open to anyone kind of show I was kind of figuring that there would be better information flow and more pictures.

I know that I could have gone myself.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have been searching using Google the last few days trying to find any info about new stuff that came out at the NRA show and all my search results are about the National Restaurant Association... Never had this problem before.

I'm beginning to think that there is some sort of gov't controlled media black out going on with these big gun related trade shows.
View Quote

Quit using Google. Yes, they deliberately "tweak" results with a Leftist/Big Brother bias.   Search with Bing.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quit using Google. Yes, they deliberately "tweak" results with a Leftist/Big Brother bias.   Search with Bing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will try that, thanks for the suggestion.

Edit: I'm not finding much with Bing either. Maybe nothing came out and it's just a bad year for Shot and NRA.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:01:24 PM EDT
[#19]
I'd love to have the XM177

Quoted:

Wow that's cool.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:27:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'd love to have the XM177

View All Quotes

Yep. Depending on price I'll fire up the ole CC.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Eotech variable power scope looked pretty badass
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:03:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Already have a fund set aside to get one................whenever they come out

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top