Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2014 5:58:16 PM EDT
So i got an Ergo 870 stock adapter super cheap on close out. I had the moe fixed carbine laying around and swiped a buffer tube from an AR to play. I need to find my MIAD grip but what do you guys think?

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 8:33:01 PM EDT
[#1]
As long as you still have a good cheek weld to pick up your sights, it looks good.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:31:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually it has a very good cheek weld, better than the factory Remington stock
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm generally not a fan of AR stocks on anything but ARs, but that looks good.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 4:43:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Now i just need to order a cheap mil-spec buffertube so I can make this permanent. This tube has to go back on the AR
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 9:03:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks pretty good!
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 10:18:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I use a Mesa with a CTR on mine. You are going to want the thickest rubber pad you can find for the stock. The base pad for the CTR made it feel like it was just hard plastic smacking me.

I'd post a pic of my setup, but can't from my phone.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:06:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Swapped over to my tactical and added a MIAD. The downward rake looks weird and the extreme vertical grip takes minute to get used to but pulling up i am perfectly on line with my ghost rings and the vertical grip really forces that tucked elbow like i should be.  If it hold up it should be very nice

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top