Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2014 8:44:34 AM EDT
Went to the range last night. Rotated between my AR with mil-spec trigger, M1A with match trigger, and HK P30 V3 da/sa.

I realized the trigger on my P30 has a super long trigger in comparison. I almost thought it was broken it took so much travel to reset and then drop the hammer. It would be nice for my sidearm to have a similiar trigger to my primary. Im thinking of having a trigger job performed. Is it possible to get it to feel like the trigger on my rifles?

I think it is also time to upgrade the stock trigger in my AR. Many options.... Any suggestions....
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:48:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Geissele G2S is a great AR trigger for the money.

I'm not sure who does trigger jobs on HK's.  I would be wary of most people's work.  I like my 1911 triggers

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Reduced Power Hammer Spring
Reduced Power Trigger Return Spring

I have the equivalent in my USP45c and took a little over a pound off my trigger pull.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Went to the range last night. Rotated between my AR with mil-spec trigger, M1A with match trigger, and HK P30 V3 da/sa.

I realized the trigger on my P30 has a super long trigger in comparison. I almost thought it was broken it took so much travel to reset and then drop the hammer. It would be nice for my sidearm to have a similiar trigger to my primary. Im thinking of having a trigger job performed. Is it possible to get it to feel like the trigger on my rifles?

I think it is also time to upgrade the stock trigger in my AR. Many options.... Any suggestions....
View Quote
Grey Guns does awesome trigger work on HKs

They are not cheap though . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top