Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2014 6:59:56 PM EDT
I have a guy who has offered a Noveske Shooting Team rifle on trade for a trailer.  It is not the current rifle for sale on Noveske's web site.  Here is his response as to the history of the rifle.

I'll get the info and some photos put together for you.  In the mean time do a google search for Noveske Team 3 gun hero.  Look for a guy named Jansen Jones (one of their team members).  You'll see this Noveske in the video.  It's got about 200 rounds through it.  That said it's not a normal Noveske, like you can buy from them.   This one even has a Titanium bolt, very high end stuff.  

Ultimately, what I am looking for is the value of the rifle.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

View Quote
you dont post the specs but you want us to figure a price?

Link Posted: 8/6/2014 6:38:49 PM EDT
[#2]
$1200
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I will just throw out a number for a used  Noveske.  $1800-$2500
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have a guy who has offered a Noveske Shooting Team rifle on trade for a trailer.  It is not the current rifle for sale on Noveske's web site.  Here is his response as to the history of the rifle.

I'll get the info and some photos put together for you.  In the mean time do a google search for Noveske Team 3 gun hero.  Look for a guy named Jansen Jones (one of their team members).  You'll see this Noveske in the video.  It's got about 200 rounds through it.  That said it's not a normal Noveske, like you can buy from them.   This one even has a Titanium bolt, very high end stuff.  

View Quote

Since Mr. Jones is a member here maybe you can post some pics if you can get them and he might verify it. That said, a lot of people try to pass off home built rifles as full noveske rifles. I'm willing to bet its one of the models they've offered in the past or it was built similar tithe rifle in the video. I don't think Mr. Jones only puts 200 rounds through a rifle, although I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Only 200 rounds for a rifle team type of rifle sounds weird. I would sure verify that round count.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:06:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 11:12:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only 200 rounds for a rifle team type of rifle sounds weird. I would sure verify that round count.
View Quote

Hey man it's got a titanium bolt !
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it mil spec?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:38:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I see COLD has already sent the IM but from reading what he posts and having watched him on different forums over the years I can say the dude is honest and won't BS you on the price.

You can see him on the videos and I will guarantee it is original.

Value wise is anyone's guess depending on components but I would guess it is north of 2200 bucks (figure 500 for the Ti BCG, 500 for the barrel and gas block, 250 for the lower 250 for the trigger and FCG, 150 to 200 for butt stock and buffer tube/buffer, handguard is probably over 300 and then you have the upper which is probably around 150 to 200 and the muzzle device which is probably 75

That all doesn't factor in the name brand price also.

YMMV but the dude is legit and if I had the trailer I would jump on that like a pogo stick.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top