Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2016 12:14:16 AM EDT
Hi All,

I've been working on prepping a rifle for some multicam paint work I'll be doing on it in the next few days. I have access to a vinyl cutter, and have some experience on creating vector artwork, so rather than pay 50 dollars plus for the stencils you can find online, I just made my own. Since I have this done, and I can't be the only one wanting this, I figured I'd share the files. The files are setup for my vinyl cutter, which will cut a 12x12" space (files are 11.5"x11.5"). I tried to keep as many parts/pieces as I could in each file, and also tried to create a wide variety, as well as some that are mirrored. I've got both .svg and .pdf files here for various colors/shapes/sizes. Being vector art, you should be able to scale it relatively easily for your particular project.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bmhji8vcm3oygc9/AABNTHA6x2R_yd7IMJbn9yHGa?dl=0

Let me know if you have any questions or issues, otherwise, enjoy!

Seth

BTW, if this is the wrong forum, feel free to move it!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top