Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2016 10:25:46 PM EDT
I can't seem to find any good examples of what this color looks like on a rifle? Anyone use it?? Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 12:12:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Aervoe coyote with rustoleum khaki

With army green

I didn't really dig it as a solid color but it looks good in a camo pattern

Highland is closer to what i think of as coyote
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 4:51:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, yeah that's.... Dark. Thanks. I'm glad I didn't fo on it
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 4:57:21 AM EDT
[#3]

It has a little bit of a pinkish hue to it compared to other tans. When its time for a respray I'll go with the Field Drab.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 11:56:24 AM EDT
[#4]
This upper receiver was painted with aerovoe coyote.
The lower came cerakoted FDE when I bought it.
The camera flash lit up the lower pretty good because the lower was pretty oily, but the upper was freshly painted.
It is actually a perfect match in person.

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:00:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Vastly different results between the three,  interesting.   Mine was definitely closer to milk chocolate than fde.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#6]
What is the closest Aervoe to FDE? Also, does baking it smooth out the finish and increase durability at all?
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/qdDkh0k.jpg

It has a little bit of a pinkish hue to it compared to other tans. When its time for a respray I'll go with the Field Drab.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure I watched your YouTube video.

"Bag of loaded AR mags. Because freedom"

Lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top