Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2016 11:20:30 PM EDT
Does anyone have pics of both colors? Trying to decide between the two.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 12:00:57 AM EDT
[#1]
The field drab is very close to the KAC taupe.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I painted this upper receiver in aerovoe coyote to match the fde cerakote lower, which matches the magpul stuff pretty well.

Sorry, photobucket is messing up on me. I will fix the link
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 12:58:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been between these 2 colors as well. I almost pulled the trigger on some Aluma Hyde in Coyote, it's a dead ringer for Magpul FDE
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:17:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I painted this upper receiver in aerovoe coyote to match the fde cerakote lower, which matches the magpul stuff pretty well.

http://s1265.photobucket.com/user/savagemann69/media/20151228_185959-1_zpsblzmp5xh.jpg

Sorry, photobucket is messing up on me. I will fix the link
View Quote

I agree, Aervoe Coyote is as close as it gets.  The upper, lower, and rail are all cerakoted in Magpul FDE.  The A2 stock, and LaRue mount are sprayed in Aervoe.  Compared to the cerakote, it's impossible to tell.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top