Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2015 3:53:19 PM EDT
I have an over molded stock, that I want to paint. I have some duracoat left over or some regular spray paint to use. Anybody tried this? Any pictures would be great. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 12:45:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody???
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 11:51:31 PM EDT
[#2]
duracoat doesnt stick to rubber very well it would rub off after use. you can try chollo can (spray paint) of course your experience can vary.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have an over molded stock, that I want to paint. I have some duracoat left over or some regular spray paint to use. Anybody tried this? Any pictures would be great. Thanks
View Quote

We have done 2 10-22 stocks with White DuraCoat without any issue. Follow the directions and go slow. Make sure you let it cure for 14-20 days (DuraCoat never really cures) and you will be good to go.

PM if you need help
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top