Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2015 9:52:22 PM EDT
Some of the bluing on my MKIII has worn off on the frame and I would like to get it refinished. What would be my best option? I would like the entire gun to be refinished including the bolt. I looked at NP3 but $315 seemed a little high. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 3:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Custom Hydrographics here in Albuquerque
PM me if you need more info

I am not affiliated with them, just have had two of my ARs done by them and it was a superb job.

https://www.facebook.com/CustomHydroGraphics.NM
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 3:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Has anyone had a MKIII coated in NP3 at Robar?
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 9:21:53 AM EDT
[#3]
MKIII's are that bad to detail strip. Anyone who has been coating a while should be able to handle it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 6:31:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I am leaning towards sending it to Robar and having the externals parkerized and the internals coated in NP3 for $205. Good idea?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top