Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2014 9:23:13 AM EDT
Any oneknow a good place to use?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:00:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you use the Cerakote website? They have a very nice gallery and list of the companies that paint them. Lots of nice looking sticks there. What are you having done if you don't mind me asking?
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:09:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:43:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, looking for kryptek with od green.  Just want to find a place that does good quality
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:45:53 AM EDT
[#4]
My stencil supplier kept getting threatened with lawsuits and had to stop selling them for awhile over it. I know he was also supplying some other shops. No matter where you go, it won't be cheap.  It's a labor intensive pattern and easy to screw up.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 10:29:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My stencil supplier kept getting threatened with lawsuits and had to stop selling them for awhile over it. I know he was also supplying some other shops. No matter where you go, it won't be cheap.  It's a labor intensive pattern and easy to screw up.
View Quote

I would rather do Kryptek than Multicam any day.
One stencil session beats 4.

But any pattern work is going to be a good deal of labor.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 11:08:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I really like BlownDeadline's Kryptek work, he's also a member here.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 8:48:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Blown deadlines stuff blows my mind, controlled chaos does a very good job at it as well from all I've seen posted here and other places. Is have zero qualms letting either do it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:19:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really like BlownDeadline's Kryptek work, he's also a member here.
View Quote

I follow him on IG and his stuff looks really good
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 4:17:35 PM EDT
[#10]
In case anyone didn't see this, Mike (BlownDeadline) had a fire in his shop, if anyone was looking to help out a fellow ARFcommer.  Visit his site here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top