Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2017 12:18:14 PM EDT
EDIT: Anyone lucky enough to find this thread, please read this carefully:

The IR/IR i2 does NOT have the large bump that the A3 does. I dont know what all these guys in this thread are talking about...but I wasted alot of time and money figuring this out lol.

Anyone have IR/IR I2 on hand?

Wanted to switch a setup from I2 to A3, but this bump underneath is bigger on the A3 and doesn't work with my particular light setup.

Does the IR/IR i2 have the same large bump under it as the A3...or is it the same small size as the Vis/IR i2 models?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Again, the IR/IR model is the same as the standard i2 with day laser.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 12:48:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes the 9007 IR/IR has the same bump. I use a Arisaka mount, I just moved my light down to the next hole, the light is still high and tight.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 9:03:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes the 9007 IR/IR has the same bump. I use a Arisaka mount I just moved my light down to the next hole, the light is still high and tight.
View Quote
Same big bump as A3?  Do you run a G rail?

(haven't had the time to go back through the lights, laser  and G rail pic threads)

I appreciate the help brother!
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 9:08:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup looks exactly the same. If you have a set of calipers LMK. I can provide you an exact messurement of the vertical adjustment housing on my 9007, but as the other poster mentioned moving the light back 1 slot will cure your problem.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I have both on hand so I know it interferes. Moving it back doesn't help, in my particular case (not standard)

Found a old thread that pertains directly to this, but you cant see anything now that photobucket is over

Gonna try an Arisaka and see what happens.

Thanks bros.  Appreciate the help
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 9:41:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yup looks exactly the same. If you have a set of calipers LMK. I can provide you an exact messurement of the vertical adjustment housing on my 9007, but as the other poster mentioned moving the light back 1 slot will cure your problem.
View Quote
Are you saying yours has the big or little bump? lol

Isn't this yours? It looks like little bump to me? (the one I should have bought

Link Posted: 8/2/2017 2:03:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Same big bump as A3?  Do you run a G rail?

(haven't had the time to go back through the lights, laser  and G rail pic threads)

I appreciate the help brother!
View Quote
Yes I have a G rail, a very rare MK5.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top