Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2017 2:56:21 PM EDT
I know it's worth what someone's willing to pay, but what say the folks of this forum? Looking for a ballpark figure because I honestly don't know.

Assume the tube has a spec sheet with good numbers, great image quality, and a medium sized blemish in zone 2 (I think). Unknown hours but it's got a clean bill of health from a reputable NV service tech. Autogated.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know it's worth what someone's willing to pay, but what say the folks of this forum? Looking for a ballpark figure because I honestly don't know.

Assume the tube has a spec sheet with good numbers, great image quality, and a medium sized blemish in zone 2 (I think). Unknown hours but it's got a clean bill of health from a reputable NV service tech. Autogated.
View Quote

What kind of numbers SNR/LP? Which omni gen, is it thin filmed, unfilmed?
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Assume a SNR of 28, 64lp. Thin filmed.

Not sure what you mean by Omni gen? The contract number and production date put it under Omni vii but I understand that in order to actually be Omni vii it's gotta meet mil spec which I don't think this one would due to the blemish.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 7:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Depending on the blem 700-1000
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top