Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2017 10:07:31 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

In 2007 I bought these d300 gen2+ the helmet,  &rhino mount, came off ebay & set them up identical to the paratrooper helmet I knew from my 6 years on jump status at Bragg.   I have an entire picture folder ofvarious  light/laser setups that did not work.

I will post them if any one cares all have to be resized ect.

what I have settled on is a surefirex 300 300ish lumens, and a streamlighttlr-2 eyesafe  with irled & IR laser about 3MW activated by sure fire's  dual switch. The DBAL plug works in the stream lights. the optic is a T-1

I can see the laser to 700 meters , and the ir LED seems to work out to 200 meters or so depending on humidity & fog.

both lights have a lock out off switch to prevent accidental activation on patrol or in the case

the rifle is a PSA LW 16": middy MLOK it weighs in 6.5 lbs with a mag. I have less than $1700 in it as she sits but alot more in sold off laser/lights on the EE

well what do you think

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 10:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]
None of my professors had nods
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Longest build ever!!!  

Congrats, looks good!
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:18:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I like it. Professor Cool.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, that looks like ~10 years of refinement. Well done.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 10:16:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Solid. That will serve you very well and leave room for future upgrading of your NOD. I was going to go with the same streamlight unit until I bought a package deal that came with an OTAL. Might still pick one up for a pistol.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 12:08:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Is that a Tlr-2 IR or did you mod an IRW?
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 10:23:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that a Tlr-2 IR or did you mod an IRW?
View Quote
No mods it is a factory offering

click me

I did put the OFF switch battery door on it to prevent accidental activation.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 1:54:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice. It's amazing how much cool shit you can buy as a grad student on a $1400 a month teaching stipend when you live in the campus ghetto with roommates, don't go on dates and have a paid for car that works.

ETA: It looks like you're running the surefire dual switch to the TLR2. How did you do that?
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 1:57:33 PM EDT
[#9]
well I ran combines in SD on summers to the tune of a few grand a month.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 1:29:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No mods it is a factory offering

click me

I did put the OFF switch battery door on it to prevent accidental activation.
View Quote
Cool thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top