Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2017 8:24:31 PM EDT
Any chance insight would/could do a run of these??
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:18:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe it's not possible as they haven't been made for years and pretty much obsolete by today's standard.

This is probably as close as you can come.
IR Laser
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe it's not possible as they haven't been made for years and pretty much obsolete by today's standard.

IR Laser
View Quote
Do those work?
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:11:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I currently have a couple of their smaller versions that don't use a remote. They work fine, and are a great buy for the money.

I just saw these yesterday, and ordered one to try out. I see no reason that they wouldn't work fine as well. While there's always those that will put them down as cheap junk, I have had great luck with the cheaper Laserspeed stuff. If it does shoot craps, I'm not out a lot of bucks either.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 6:18:38 PM EDT
[#4]
As a followup, I just received my new  Laserspeed unit today and I must say it is quite nice! It is compact and well made with solid metal construction. Definitely not Airsoft or toy grade! The illuminator and IR laser are very bright. The only drawback I see so is that it uses CR123 batteries, whereas I would have preferred AA or AA batteries. But that's not a show stopper for me in any case.

In all truth, for the money, I don't think anyone would be disappointed in one of these new units!
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
As a followup, I just received my new  Laserspeed unit today and I must say it is quite nice! It is compact and well made with solid metal construction. Definitely not Airsoft or toy grade! The illuminator and IR laser are very bright. The only drawback I see so is that it uses CR123 batteries, whereas I would have preferred AA or AA batteries. But that's not a show stopper for me in any case.

In all truth, for the money, I don't think anyone would be disappointed in one of these new units!
View Quote
Does your unit have the superfluous top rail? If so, is it removable?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 7:55:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does your unit have the superfluous top rail? If so, is it removable?
View Quote
Yes..............
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

IR Laser
View Quote
I noticed some foreign units still used them, didnt know if they were still doing runs of them or those were just old stock or what.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 8:43:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Old stock, donated, etc. Foreign allies now get PEQ-15 and other current stuff.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top