Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2017 7:54:37 PM EDT
A friend of mine bought a house and there was an old NV scope found in the pile of junk. I can't see any labels on it. It runs off two AA batteries. The battery cover is missing.
I does come on but the image quality is very poor. It's definitely a Gen 1 scope. The attached IR illuminator is not the invisible type and is nearly useless past 10 yards.

I was wondering if anyone can recognize this scope from the pictures below. Any help will be appreciated.

Link Posted: 5/2/2017 3:43:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess no one has seen this NV scope before. It's probably not worth $1.  The tube has very low sensitivity. Most likely it was exposed to daylight with the lens cover off, while powered up. The image has no visible dark spots though.
I was hoping to find a replacement tube for it and a cover for the battery compartment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top