Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2017 3:31:54 PM EDT
The gentlemen that I've had build for me in the past is no longer available.  I am looking for recommendations on other companies.

I am looking for a credible company with a history of good service.  It is important that all equipment be fully tested, graded, and documented.  This would include grading and matching image tubes, collimating, purging goggles, etc....  And finally, providing proof of this through a detailed build sheet.

Thank you
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 4:22:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you already have the PVS-15 device(s) or you looking to purchase the device(s) still?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Already have all parts, looking for someone to assemble.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 5:55:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I sa an ad from a guy wanting something similar in EE. Dunno if he was successful in locating someone or not. See if you can find him and ask? Sorry I don't remember exactly.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Try ed Wilcox, great guy to work with and very reasonable prices for shop time.

Peter with I^2 technologies can probably help too.

PM me for contact info
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 11:08:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Ryan at Nightlong is solid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top