Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2017 11:51:03 PM EDT
What is the a availability of PVS-7 tubes?

Are they still made? Can nice, high-spec tubes be purchased?

Will the usual suspects NVG shops have these or be able to get them?

Is the price comparable to monocular tube prices?

I noticed a 3x magnafier for sale on the auction site that is for a PVS-7...I have an old pvs-7 with a crappy multi-blem tube....seeing that 3x lense for sale has me in project mode...how much would it cost to get a high spec PVS-7 tube suitable for using with a 3x lense?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 3:05:37 AM EDT
[#1]
PVS-7's aren't the most popular system around, so both tubes and housings tend to go cheap. Mostly on ebay.

I'm sure you can get a high-end tube for them, but the recent technology production lines are probably focused around the mx10160 and mx11769, so you won't get the best, but I'm sure new tubes are available.

If you really like the 7's biocular system ( some do ) then I'd suggest following the used market - you can probably get a high spec tube fairly cheaply if you're prepared to wait for one to come up.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 11:21:33 AM EDT
[#2]
They are all over eBay.

In fact the guy who sold me my 7's had a tube he tried to sell and couldn't get $900 for. He might still have it. I'll try and remember his name.

Ok his name is mmad

@mmad

Email or IM him to see if he still has it. It was a couple months ago at this point so don't get your hopes up.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:00:13 PM EDT
[#3]
That last one I had for sale went into an Armasight CO-MR build after it didn't sell.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 8:36:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Shooting you a PM.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#5]
L-3 still makes MX-10130 style tubes for the PVS-7

If you wanted a brand new top of the line one TNVC, ATN, or one of the other re-sellers ought to be able to obtain one for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top