Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2017 8:21:30 PM EDT
This means what most likely? A home build? A commercial spec unit cobbled together? Obviously most units have serial numbers and model information on the side of the housing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This means what most likely? A home build? A commercial spec unit cobbled together? Obviously most units have serial numbers and model information on the side of the housing.
View Quote
This could mean almost anything. It's like a car without name badges or a license plate.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#2]
The sticker with model and serial number on mine wore off from use  
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:48:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This could mean almost anything. It's like a car without name badges or a license plate.
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 4:11:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Does it work? Overall condition and tube pics look good? Those are the important things, a sticker costs .25 cents. Hell I'll send you one of my kids emoji stickers for free
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 1:37:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Could be a home build, i have built all my PVS-14s, big thing is to look at the tube and make sure the auto gain works.

Could be like my first build a 1060 tube in a PVS-14 housing. According to price it might not be a bad deal.

$1500 or less and the tube doesn't look bad might be a good deal.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 3:48:16 AM EDT
[#6]
In the early days, a lot of PVS-14's were sold without any labels or stickers. It was fairly normal. Then sellers realized the value of branding their PVS-14's with labels. 

it probably just means it's pre-2008.... It was about then labels started appearing on them. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top