Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2017 8:57:06 AM EDT
This popped up in my feed on youtube this morning. Looks like the crappy old ThorHD is holding its own against the Trail 640 unit, but they are comparing a 1x 640 unit to a 2x 384 unit. Not a true apples to apples comparison, but it looks like ATN's image processing is getting better and better.

Review starts at 0:40 (horrible 40 second intro ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ElwxoSAkiw

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude that made it is ATN pro-staff and been pushing it on every page he can find.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:04:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude that made it is ATN pro-staff and been pushing it on every page he can find.
View Quote

lol, well that explains it. Thanks for the heads-up.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The problem with the ATN HD is the video looks better to me then the view through the crappy eyepiece.

If ATN would upgrade the eyepiece glass I would be more interested and buying a THOR HD until that happens I won't be buying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top