Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2017 3:06:12 AM EDT
I am looking for a molle padded case for my IRD Patrol thermal to chest mount.  It looks like the Flir PS/LS Padded Case is close to the dimensions, anyone know if that will work or have other suggestions?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:02:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Take a look at the MNVD pouch made by Tactical Tailor for the PVS-14. It fits my PVS-14 with a 2X telephoto installed so I think it's long enough. They are currently being surplussed for cheap.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Take a look at the MNVD pouch made by Tactical Tailor for the PVS-14. It fits my PVS-14 with a 2X telephoto installed so I think it's long enough. They are currently being surplussed for cheap.
View Quote

Thanks for the tip on that pouch, looks like it might be too big for chest mount though.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:34:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks for the tip on that pouch, looks like it might be too big for chest mount though.
View Quote

I'm 6' 2" and 220 pounds. If I were to center-chest mount it then I would still be able to shoulder a rifle on either shoulder. Depending on your frame, your results may vary, but I think this is a good solution.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:18:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Try the large padded ACOG pouch you find on eBay. Hold mine solid even tho it's a lil wide.

Didn't realize Rich posted the same thing.
Man that pouch next to your ACOG pouch looks really sweet.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The FLIR Pouch will work. ACOG pouch also works well for the Patrol/REAP/PVS-14. Here's how I have mine set up:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/569/32934638142_dafa2fe1ce_c.jpg
View Quote

Thank you, nice setup!!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 12:51:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Follow-up, I received the ACOG pouch and it fits the IRD with lens caps like it was made for it.  Excellent choice and you can pick them up for under $12 shipped on ebay.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 3:36:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Follow-up, I received the ACOG pouch and it fits the IRD with lens caps like it was made for it.  Excellent choice and you can pick them up for under $12 shipped on ebay.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:36:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top