Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2016 12:38:17 AM EDT
I'm new to the PVS-14 NVG scene. I started with a Seek Thermal, then a Flir Scout and now own a PVS-14. My goal is to be able and helmet mount the unit for home surveillance and coyote hunting.

So far I have the following:

PVS-14
Ops Core Shroud
Norotos Titanium Rhino II Arm

Need:
Helmet - PT A-Alpha Helmet
Mount Between Norotos Arm and PVS-14

I'm not sure if I should just get a USGI J-Arm or Wilcox J-Arm or Norotos Dual Dovetail Adapter or ?

I'm not jumping out of planes, but would like a solid mount that doesn't break the bank.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:55:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Which Norotos mount did you get, the dovetail or the bayonet version?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:25:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Which Norotos mount did you get, the dovetail or the bayonet version?
View Quote

PN - 1955010-2GC

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:19:27 PM EDT
[#3]
That mount uses the bayonet style, so you would need to get a bayonet to dovetail adapter in order to use the DDA.  I have no experience with that configuration, but I do use the DDA and love it.  Locks up tight to my INVG mount and the versatility is great as well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 6:16:01 PM EDT
[#4]
You need the USGI J Arm for that mount.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You need the USGI J Arm for that mount.
View Quote

This,

I have a few laying around
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top