Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2016 3:36:09 PM EDT
So,

Now that there is 3-4 of these things out, is there an article or something that basically compares them all?

Also, has anyone figured out how to go from lightining link to those goggles drone flyers use?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#1]
This is my project using the goggles I fly my quads with:

Thermal PVS7

Unfortunately you can't go from lightning link to the goggles.  You need something in between to decode the signal.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/thermal-imaging/

This foreign forum is dedicated to commercial and industrial electronics and test equipment. They have some real technical expertise with thermal imagers, and the various smartphone imagers have been discussed in depth in several dedicated threads.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#3]
What I was kind of hoping for is a little discussion on the merits of each, maybe I will dig through the archives and try to do something for phone thermal imagers similar to the one for the riflescopes being discussed in a parallel thread...

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:26:33 AM EDT
[#4]
IMO, here is the order in which I would buy them: Thermapp, SEEK pro, SEEK XR, Flirone, SEEK
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IMO, here is the order in which I would buy them: Thermapp, SEEK pro, SEEK XR, Flirone, SEEK
View Quote

Perfect!!

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:14:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Somebody has a used thermapp on the EE here for half price and another for about $200 more. There is also a SEEK in there too for a bargain.

The thermapp pretty much blows all other cell phone thermals out of the water.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top