Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2014 4:18:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 6:47:25 PM EDT
[#1]
when will these be on the site?

you guys just need to have your own credit cards, where we can earn points towards future purchases. TNVC is killing my bank account.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 7:10:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Your grand kids can thank us for a size able 529
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]
The 2 most anticipated IR lasers being release within 3 days?

So which holsters fit these? Holsters for the x400u? (ETA: I can only seem to find these for Glocks... of course)

Price?
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Take my money!
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 7:49:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I mentioned holsters above. Will have price posted on Monday and Web site ordering. We should be receiving batch in a week or so.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The 2 most anticipated IR lasers being release within 3 days?

So which holsters fit these? Holsters for the x400u? (ETA: I can only seem to find these for Glocks... of course)

Price?

I mentioned holsters above. Will have price posted on Monday and Web site ordering. We should be receiving batch in a week or so.

The only holsters listed on Safariland's "will-fit" chart for the x400u are for G19/23 & G17/22. No M&Ps, no Sigs, 1911s, etc...
Hopefully this gets rectified in the near future.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#7]
That would rock, but I can't bring myself spend more $$$ on the light than the pistol it mounts to. Just can't...
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 3:51:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Finally!!!
Sooooo excited!!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Between this, M300V, ANTPIAL-C. I need to win the Lotto
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:48:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

No kidding. Any news? Its monday Vic!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#13]
This...changes...everything.

Once I get NV, this will be acquired as well!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Ha!  Raining in So-Cal if you can imagine that! Will try testing in the next few days!

Vic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding. Any news? Its monday Vic!

Ha!  Raining in So-Cal if you can imagine that! Will try testing in the next few days!

Vic

Very good. Your no bull shit assessment, this vs the the new peq15? Worth the extra $300?
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 5:02:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:15:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but can you operate the IR light/laser independent of each other?
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 10:35:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm sure this is a stupid question, but can you operate the IR light/laser independent of each other?
View Quote

Yes, when the selector is in the middle it is light and laser. When it is on the left, it is just the light, when it is on the right, it's just the laser.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes, when the selector is in the middle it is light and laser. When it is on the left, it is just the light, when it is on the right, it's just the laser.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 3:40:50 PM EDT
[#20]
When safariland finally gets off their ass and makes some X400 compatible M&P duty holsters....I'll be grabbing an IR-V version and a green laser version for duty use.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
When safariland finally gets off their ass and makes some X400 compatible M&P duty holsters....I'll be grabbing an IR-V version and a green laser version for duty use.
View Quote

I'm leaving towards OTG Concepts for whatever handgun setup I end up going with for this. A guy just made a thread about his fir his unity tactical glock and x300v.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on holster for this that isn't Glock.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 4:21:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Anybody need a kidney
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm leaving towards OTG Concepts for whatever handgun setup I end up going with for this. A guy just made a thread about his fir his unity tactical glock and x300v.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you send them a X400VIR, OTGC will definitely do one for you.  No level 3 holsters but they do level 2 duty holsters under their adaptive MKIII design.  They are well made.

They shipped me back the X300V I sent them with the order.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Anybody need a kidney
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anybody need a kidney

I just happen to know a guy... unfortunately he'd just turn around and sell it for more NV gear...  
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 5:26:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If you send them a X400VIR, OTGC will definitely do one for you.  No level 3 holsters but they do level 2 duty holsters under their adaptive MKIII design.  They are well made.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lvl 2 is fine.

Every time I post about needing a holster the only recommendations I get are for custom belt mounted kydex, when I am really trying to find an RTI compatible retention holster. Seems OTG is the only game in town since it seems T-Rex dropped the lvl 2 Ragnok from its line.

OTG really needs to make the lvl 2 option clearer on its website.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 5:37:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Lvl 2 is fine.

Every time I post about needing a holster the only recommendations I get are for custom belt mounted kydex, when I am really trying to find an RTI compatible retention holster. Seems OTG is the only game in town since it seems T-Rex dropped the lvl 2 Ragnok from its line.

View Quote

Roger that on the Lvl 2 on their website.  It is just listed as the last option on their selection.  They call it thumb break.  I only found it by surfing their webpage where they had a video demonstrating it.  That is what put me into the order category.  I really wanted the level 2.

As I reported yesterday, the holster they make is RTI compatible as well.  I got the RTI wheel, 1.5" and 2" belt offset too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:08:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 3:10:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 6:51:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Giggidy!

Damn it's impossible to decide between this and the peq15civ.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Giggidy!

View Quote

ATPIAL-C for rifle
X400virc for pistol

I know putting pistol lights on rifles in the "in thing" but switches and mounts as well as laser orientation are designed with specific applications in mind.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

ATPIAL-C for rifle
X400virc for pistol

I know putting pistol lights on rifles in the "in thing" but switches and mounts as well as laser orientation are designed with specific applications in mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Giggidy!

ATPIAL-C for rifle
X400virc for pistol

I am mainly trying to stay light as possible. To me making a rifle "look cool" is non practical. I thought the noveske pig under my troy alpha rail what cool as shit until I ran it hard and couldn't hold my hand on the rail even with gloves.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 4:11:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:14:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'd look at Vigilance Tactical as well.  Have had good experiences with both.  Vigitac will do GCode, Serpa, Blade Tech, and Safariland mounting solutions on their holsters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lvl 2 is fine.

I'd look at Vigilance Tactical as well.  Have had good experiences with both.  Vigitac will do GCode, Serpa, Blade Tech, and Safariland mounting solutions on their holsters.

I'm looking at them, but them seem to be more of the same (ie: open top kydex with friction retention). For my MOLLE belt I really like having active retention and while they offer a thumb break option I can't find any pictures of what they use, and I've never been a huge fan of thumb break snaps. I like the active retention systems used by Safariland, G-Code, Blade-tech, etc...
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:28:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That pig is heavy just by itself.

Vic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Giggidy!

ATPIAL-C for rifle
X400virc for pistol

I am mainly trying to stay light as possible. To me making a rifle "look cool" is non practical. I thought the noveske pig under my troy alpha rail what cool as shit until I ran it hard and couldn't hold my hand on the rail even with gloves.

That pig is heavy just by itself.

Vic

Very true. I did that just to tame the blast from my 10.5". Guess I just need to man up then huh?

So Vic, you're not a fan of using something like the surefire x-series of weapon lights for long guns? I have not seen you say anything negative about it in other posts and I would like to hear your ideas on why.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Looks like the hood. I asked them on their FB whose hood they're using.

I'll definitely have to keep my eye open. I love Safariland, but it seems like the future of duty holsters will be semi-custom retention holsters as more options and light setup become available.

ETA: Looks like the Bladetech WRS hood.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#40]
No, thanks for that Vic. I try to listen to everyone especially when there is a magnitude of people who have real world experience on the subject matter.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Vic, have you guys tried surefire's pressure switch for the X400V yet?
http://www.surefire.com/remote-switch-assembly-for-x300.html
I have not, but would assume that it would make it a little better for carbine use. Obviously it wouldn't help it be magically lower profile, but it would change one variable.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 6:52:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 7:53:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I just happen to know a guy... unfortunately he'd just turn around and sell it for more NV gear...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anybody need a kidney

Hey!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top