Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2014 8:43:13 PM EDT
Ok I gotta ask how I did 2010 MV D760 new in case all papers never used not a scratch on it $3250 no spots or specs visible in the tube?  

GenIII Pinnacle
Resolution 72
Signal/Noise ratio 30.3
cathode response 2517
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:11:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Ok I gotta ask how I did 2010 MV D760 new in case all papers never used not a scratch on it $3250 no spots or specs visible in the tube?  

GenIII Pinnacle

Resolution 72

Signal/Noise ratio 30.3

cathode response 2517
View Quote

Exceptionally well -

David
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:34:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you sir I read a lot of what you have to say on here and value your opinion.  My daughter gets to go yote hunting with dad now
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 6:38:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Let me know if you decide it's not good  enough for you
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 7:56:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Excellent specs! Provided you don't have something like a ridiculously high EBI or a halo measured in feet, you made out like a bandit!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:03:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 8:28:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Wish I could speak the language fluently lol.  I took it out last night just to check it out no halo that I can see a just clear and sharp image.  The gentleman said it was hand built for the owner of Summit Night Vision before he passed I cant verify that It just seems way nicer than I could have reasonably expected at that price but it is everything he said it was.  I could see the stripe on a skunk at several hundred yards and watched coons further than that, deer were a piece of cake.  This with my TNVC torch is going to be deadly. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top