Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2017 4:37:58 AM EDT
Background:
I ordered a suppressor online. I gave them my FFL's contact information, and they filled out a Form 3. Fast track to now, the Form 3 has been approved and the suppressor is in transit to my FFL.

Next:
I need to meet with my FFL and fill out the paperwork including Form 4's. I have a trust already created with me and 1 other to transfer the suppressor to.

Just want to clarify that I should be shipping out the following...

To ATF:

2 Form 4 - One will be kept by the ATF, the other will be sent back to me upon approval.  
1 Copy of Trust
2 Form 23 [1 For me and 1 for other trustee on the trust] - This will include passport quality photo pictures.
2 FD-258 Fingerprint Cards which will be made at the local police department or sheriff's office.
$200 Check made out to the BATFE

To CLEO:
1 Copy of Form 4
1 Copy of Trust
2 copies of Form 23 [1 For me and 1 for other trustee on the trust]

Thanks for reading i'm just verifying does this sound right? Is this everything that i'll need?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:36:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CLEO doesn't need trust.

Wasn't clear in the list, but you need two FD-258 FP cards for each RP.

Not sure exactly where the other RP lives, but the 5320.23 for them needs to go to any CLEO over their address...whether state or local level.

The "work in progress" sticky may help if you haven't looked through it.
View Quote
Sorry I didn't see it. I'll refer to that thread from now on. Thanks so much for your info and for the work in progress post you made.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:28:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top