Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2017 6:52:03 PM EDT
So I know that if you want to build a and you do a form 1 and go from there.

What is the process for buying a factory built and? I'm wanting to get a dd mk18 but have no idea how the process works for a sbr.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 6:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So I know that if you want to build a and you do a form 1 and go from there.

What is the process for buying a factory built and? I'm wanting to get a dd mk18 but have no idea how the process works for a bra.

Thanks.
View Quote

Tagged. I have the same question. OP I can explain the bra thing to you though
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Tagged. I have the same question. OP I can explain the bra thing to you though
View Quote
Damn this new phones auto correct settings! Doesn't it know I do a good enough job of looking like an idiot on my own?
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 6:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]
You need to buy it from a class 3 dealer or have it shipped to one. If you buy it in stock from a dealer just a form4, if you buy it elsewhere and have it shipped to a local dealer, form 3 and form4 is required.

see above posts, I type too slow...
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#5]
So just the form 3/4? No engraving or anything?
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 7:17:45 PM EDT
[#6]
No engraving if it's factory since they already have their info on it as the manufacturer and maker
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 7:52:37 PM EDT
[#7]
awesome, thanks.

gonna go down to the LGS tomorrow and start the paperwork.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top