Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2017 10:41:30 PM EDT
I have a NFA registered AOW 12 GA pump that I would like to convert to a short barreled shotgun.  I've searched the sight, but can't find an answer.  What steps would I have to take to convert (esentially legally install a stock) on my current AOW? Thanks in advance for any assistance!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 10:57:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 11:03:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you so much for the quick reply.  Do I still have to submit the fingerprint cards/passport photos and get CLEO sign off like I had to with the original AOW application? sorry for the questions, been out of the NFA game for a while
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 11:04:58 PM EDT
[#3]
And do I need to get the receiver engraved?
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 11:13:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 8:23:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, yes, no.

FPs/photos required, but CLEO certification has been replaced with notification. See the sticky in this subforum for full details.

It's already marked with your info, right? And that info isn't changing? (For example, you aren't moving it from individual to trust when you convert it...and you still live in the same city?)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do I still have to submit the fingerprint cards/passport photos and get CLEO sign off like I had to with the original AOW application?
Yes, yes, no.

FPs/photos required, but CLEO certification has been replaced with notification. See the sticky in this subforum for full details.

Quoted:
And do I need to get the receiver engraved?
It's already marked with your info, right? And that info isn't changing? (For example, you aren't moving it from individual to trust when you convert it...and you still live in the same city?)

If you purchased the AOW, rather than "made" it, then yes, you will need to engrave your info.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:49:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top