Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2016 5:24:54 PM EDT
Purchased two suppressors.  When I ordered them, I was told I needed two fingerprint cars, passport photo for each Trustee.  The last can arrived today and now I am told the requirement is two cards and one photo for each suppressor.  They said something about a "recent policy change" at the ATF.  

Anyone else hear of this change or was/is my local dealer ignorant on filing under the new guidelines?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 5:56:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#2]
So then my dealer was incorrect with what they told me 2 months ago?  :(
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:47:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So then my dealer was incorrect with what they told me 2 months ago?  :(
View Quote
He may not have been incorrect. Like BW posted, ATF used to accept one set of cards per packet, but after 41F, it now wants a set per serial number.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#4]
So I'm filling out my form 4 as we speak.  Do I understand it that I need 2 cards per person on the trust?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So I'm filling out my form 4 as we speak.  Do I understand it that I need 2 cards per person on the trust?
View Quote
Yes, two per person.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top