Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2016 11:23:37 PM EDT
Hello,

New 07/02 that just completed my first post sample and sent off my F2.

I'm having a hard time with the recording of the manufacture in my bound book. Manufacturer? Me. Received from? Uh, me. What the hell do I do with all these non applicable foelds?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 12:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hello,

New 07/02 that just completed my first post sample and sent off my F2.

I'm having a hard time with the recording of the manufacture in my bound book. Manufacturer? Me. Received from? Uh, me. What the hell do I do with all these non applicable foelds?
View Quote

Your IOI should have told you how to set up your manufacturing log during your interview.  It is not the same as the normal A&D book and almost impossible to find for sale commercially.

If you haven't joined FFLSOnly yet I suggest you do and read this thread, it has a template you can use: https://www.fflsonly.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=808&p=36548
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top