Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2015 8:59:18 PM EDT
My efiled form 1 was finally approved. So I thought I can delete this other incomplete DRAFT and just keep the APPROVED Form 1. Well guess what. When you delete one you delete everything in your folder. So now what do I do? I have already submitted a question to Ask the Experts. Fortunately I do have some paper copies, but I really would like to have it online in my eform folder. Anybody have any ideas?

Chris
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you keep the .PDF?

I don't believe you can get it back on eforms.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you keep the .PDF?

I don't believe you can get it back on eforms.
View Quote

The only copy I have is on my iPhone in iBooks. I can print multiple copies of it but I can't do anything else with it. I was on the phone with Apple support for an hour trying to send it to a usb drive, save to my computer,  or even email it to myself but no luck. only option is print. Hopefully I will not lose or break my phone.

Chris
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:18:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 2:23:17 AM EDT
[#4]
BigWaylon. Since you are familiar with iBooks. If you have an approved form 1 try logging in and viewing the form, then hit view in iBooks and see if the share icon gives you an option to email. This is the only PDF that it won't let me email, only print.
Chris
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:13:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Just print it and scan it to PDF, and put a copy of the PDF in a safer place.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Did you not get a pdf emailed to you?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:57:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Did you not get a pdf emailed to you?
View Quote

I did not originally get an email. My form was approved with a DRAFT watermark. I emailed Ted Clutter and Ask the Experts and then I got an email saying the status had changed with a new approval date, but no PDF in the email only notification. I still have that email.
3-25 submitted
6-29 approval w/DRAFT watermark Jason Bowers no email
7-2 new approval by Ted Clutter Received email.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:02:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just print it and scan it to PDF, and put a copy of the PDF in a safer place.
View Quote

Yeah. Thats what I intend to do. Still a little aggravating that both the DRAFT and the APPROVED were deleted even though only the DRAFT form was selected. Lesson learned.

Not really too big of a deal. In the past we only received one paper copy of the form 1 or 4 so this is still better.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Email ask the experts and see if they can email you the .PDF?

If not, do the scan/save as .PDF

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top