Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2015 9:40:49 PM EDT
Anyone know if Atfonline.Gov is having issues??  

I cant get past login page.

Only the Govt would write software that the major browsers cant use.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I e-filed a form 1 tonight. Took a couple of tries and had to use google chrome.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not having any problems....well except they still haven't yet approved my 3/22 submitted Form 1 yet
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:15:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not having any problems....well except they still haven't yet approved my 3/22 submitted Form 1 yet
View Quote

What operating system are you using?  Windows 8 or 7?  Browser?  explorer?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:01:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

fuck!  what happend tot he 30 day approvals

i heard its been talkign longer now but 3+ mo?

its been 2 months for me.....................................................................................
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:04:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

its been 2 months for me.....................................................................................
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The atf tracker website has a chart that shows a steady, linear increase in approval time.  If it were to continue as is (it probably won't), it would intersect and the pass the paper forms. .
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:05:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Running about four months.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:02:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Windows 8.1, chrome, IE, and Firefox all worked fine

iPhone 5s with whatever the current OS is, chrome and safari work fine
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:03:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol bro that was 6 months ago, maybe longer.  Times change.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#9]
I take it back... I didnt mean any of it... the ATF are our friend.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:38:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Chinese hackers working overtime - wait your turn.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:31:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The atf tracker website has a chart that shows a steady, linear increase in approval time.  If it were to continue as is (it probably won't), it would intersect and the pass the paper forms. .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

maybe someone doesn't want to work themselves out of a job
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Everyone trying to get in under the 41P rollout.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#13]
I had trouble Eforms debited my credit card and was unable to hit the submit button and I did not receive a email of payment received. I emailed [email protected]. No word from them yet. If I don't here back I'll do a charge back.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:26:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I was finally able to get the website to function using Google Chrome.  

Like I said before...how surprising is it that the website was written so that it would not work with I.E. 9.0 using Windows 7?

What were they thinking.....lets make it easier but not too easy?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:30:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Like I said before...how surprising is it that the website was written so that it would not work with I.E. 9.0 using Windows 7?

View Quote

LOL you've never worked for the government have you.  I've had to dredge through the interwebs to find old versions of I.E. just to be able to do any work on my computer before.  Same goes for Java and assorted plugins.  
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:40:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

They probably had 10 million to spend for web development. Spent 1 million on eforms, and the other 9 million on the "ATF for kids" page: https://www.atf.gov/kids/

That's my best guess.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[The atf tracker website has a chart that shows a steady, linear increase in approval time.  If it were to continue as is (it probably won't), it would intersect and the pass the paper forms. .

More likely we're overwhelming them with submissions.  As more people learn about ATFOnline and use it, the approvals become slower.

The NFA branch IS our friend, and the people there are on our side.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

LOL you've never worked for the government have you.  I've had to dredge through the interwebs to find old versions of I.E. just to be able to do any work on my computer before.  Same goes for Java and assorted plugins.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am a retired Computer consultant and have worked many contracts for a few of the large defense contractors here in CT. but never directly for the GOV.

I can tell you from a systems and programming standpoint it is no accident that the website works the way it does.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 3:17:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I am a retired Computer consultant and have worked many contracts for a few of the large defense contractors here in CT. but never directly for the GOV.

I can tell you from a systems and programming standpoint it is no accident that the website works the way it does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

explain, Im computer illiterate
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 8:03:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Built to fail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top