Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/3/2014 11:46:10 AM EDT
Figured I'd start this one, as many of you probably have some October pending dates as well. Problem is that the NFA Branch seems to be giving out the check cashing date as the Pending date again, so timelines may be different. I called the NFA Branch today (12/3) to check on a different can and asked again about the Sparrow at the bottom of the list. Mary said they are indeed using check cashing date as Pending date now, and that's a recent change for them. I'm going to leave all of them in this thread, even though the first two have Sep check cashing dates...

Six pending on the same day, bought in two batches a week apart.

Item: Silencerco Octane 45 HD
Method: Paper F4 Trust
Purchased: 9/17/14 (in stock local)
Form 4 mailed: 9/18/14
Check cashed: 9/22/14
Pending: 10/22/14
Approved: 1/6/15
Received: 1/12/15
Examiner: Jesse Huff

Item: YHM ULT
Purchased: 9/17/14 (local dealer ordered)
Form 3 faxed: 9/17/14
Form 3 approved: 10/25/14
Form 4 approved: 1/6/15
Form 4 received: 1/12/15

Item: 9Osprey
Purchased: 9/24/14 (in stock @ local dealer)
Form 4 mailed: 9/25/14
Check cashed: 10/1/14
Approved: 1/12/15
Received: 1/20/15
Examiner: Christina Farris

Item: Saker 5.56

Item: Spectre II

Item: Warlock II

Those six were all given the "normal" Pending date. This last one has a pending date basically the day before (Fri vs Mon) the USPS MO cleared.

Item: Sparrow 22
Purchased: 10/5/14 (local dealer ordered)
Form 3 faxed: 10/6/14
Form 4 mailed: 10/8/14
Check cashed: 10/20/14
Form 3 approved: 11/16/14
Sparrow arrived at dealer: 11/26
Pending: 10/17/14
Approved: 1/18/15
Received: 1/24/15
Examiner: Heather Thompson

...and that everything I have left in the pipeline, barring the release of a Saker K 762...unless the Mask 22 is just too hard to resist.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 8:38:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Item: Gemtech Trek
Method: Paper F4 Ind
Purchased: 9/19/14 (in stock @ local dealer)
Form 4 mailed: UNK-dealer did sometime Oct 14
Check cashed: UNK-I paid dealer and dealer sent check
Pending: 10/14/14 (called 12/3/14)
Approved: (12/3/14 they told me expect May 2015)
Received:

I wish they could have the database searchable online. I can imagine these people sitting around answering phones all day. Yes, still pending.

I wont call again until May sometime.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Item: Evo 9
Purchased: 8/20/14
Form 4 mailed: 10/3/14
Check cashed: 10/9/14
Pending: 10/8/14
Approved:
Received:
Examiner:

I'm sure my pending date is incorrect.....
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 10:18:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

They're using the check cashing date as the pending date now, depending on which person answers the phone. Sometimes that can be the day before you see it due to banking processes. For instance, one of mine has a Pending date on Fri, while USPS shows the MO cleared the following Mon.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 10:20:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They're using the check cashing date as the pending date now, depending on which person answers the phone. Sometimes that can be the day before you see it due to banking processes. For instance, one of mine has a Pending date on Fri, while USPS shows the MO cleared the following Mon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I figured. I assume it will change the next time I call.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 12:28:24 PM EDT
[#5]
My true pending date was 9/26/14 as my check was cashed a week or two week before and they gave me that date and the form 4 was mailed off 9/10/14.  

Quoted:
Item: Gemtech Trek
Method: Paper F4 Ind
Purchased: 9/19/14 (in stock @ local dealer)
Form 4 mailed: UNK-dealer did sometime Oct 14
Check cashed: UNK-I paid dealer and dealer sent check
Pending: 10/14/14 (called 12/3/14)
Received:

I wish they could have the database searchable online. I can imagine these people sitting around answering phones all day. Yes, still pending.

I wont call again until May sometime.
View Quote

Are you saying you had a form 4 go pending in mid Oct and it was approved 12/3/14?
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 12:31:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Are you saying you had a form 4 go pending in mid Oct and it was approved 12/3/14?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No...he's saying on 12/3/14 he was told it would be approved by May 2015...notice it's all in parentheses.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 12:41:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No...he's saying on 12/3/14 he was told it would be approved by May 2015...notice it's all in parentheses.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, I guess I haven't had enough coffee this morning...
I was about to freak out and do the dance if they were getting approved that close to mine.  I know the wait is much longer but I got spoiled when I used your guide and got my SBR done in 33 days.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 12:19:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha I wish they were that fast. I'm waiting till at least May and then hopefully they mail it sooner than 4 weeks after approval
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Haha I wish they were that fast. I'm waiting till at least May and then hopefully they mail it sooner than 4 weeks after approval
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would plan to see it in the february area...
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 12:00:07 AM EDT
[#10]
This topic seems a bit premature. Hardly any sept approvals
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 12:15:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah...but it's for Pending dates, not approved dates.

Figured it was a good way to let people start keeping track. With some forms coming back in 4 months from mailing date, a lot of these are already halfway done. But you don't have to play if you don't want to.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Figured it was a good way to let people start keeping track. With some forms coming back in 4 months from mailing date, a lot of these are already halfway done. But you don't have to play if you don't want to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that's a glass half empty kinda guy
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 10:31:11 AM EDT
[#13]
plus its not fun talking about this with anyone else either at work or at home.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
plus its not fun talking about this with anyone else either at work or at home.
View Quote

they all be like "you still don't have that shit you bought" and I be like "nah but they're into the previous month's pending dates" then they be like "wtf is that gay shit"
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 9:12:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Item: AAC 762SD
Purchased: 7/11/14 from AAC
Arrived at Dealer: 10/6/14
Form 4 mailed: 10/10/14
Pending: 10/21/14
Approved:
Received:
Examiner:

Item: AAC 556SD
Purchased: 7/11/14 from AAC
Arrived at Dealer: 10/6/14
Form 4 mailed: 10/10/14
Pending: 10/21/14
Approved:
Received:
Examiner:
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:32:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Item: AAC 762SDN6
Purchased: 6/14/14 from out of state dealer
Arrived at Dealer: 10/17/14
Form 4 mailed: 10/18/14
Check cashed: 10/22/14
Approved:
Received:
Examiner:

When I spoke to Victoria on 12/2/14 to verify that it had gone pending, she said May 2015, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#17]
So now that they are using the check cashed as pending, is it still the same rule? Like I been seeing 3-4 months approval from pending. My last one was approved 4 months from pending but my pending was different from cashing....

Edited: I just called to check status of my form 4. It shows nothing in their system. He asked when it was submitted and I told him a few weeks ago and NFA actually cashed my check a few weeks ago. He stated that it takes a few weeks to get into the system. I will call back later and see if I get same pending as my check cash.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So now that they are using the check cashed as pending, is it still the same rule? Like I been seeing 3-4 months approval from pending. My last one was approved 4 months from pending but my pending was different from cashing....

Edited: I just called to check status of my form 4. It shows nothing in their system. He asked when it was submitted and I told him a few weeks ago and NFA actually cashed my check a few weeks ago. He stated that it takes a few weeks to get into the system. I will call back later and see if I get same pending as my check cash.
View Quote

This is not true for everyone.  I have a check cashed in sept with an oct pending......and a nov cashed, dec pending currently.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 12:47:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The Pending date really doesn't matter much these days. Yours may not be there, but when you call back they'll either give you a Pending date within a day or so of your check cashing date, or sometime afterwards. It depends on who answers the phone.

If you get one date, and sometime down the road get another...nothing has changed. If they're running 4-5 months from check cashing, it doesn't matter if the Pending date is the same as check cashing or later, it's still the same overall duration. I could say I got approved in 3 months based on a Pending date, or 4 months from when I mailed it. Either way, it took 4 months.

Two examples.
1. My most recent apprival had a check cashed on 8/4 and I was initially given a Pending date of 8/4...then I was given 8/20...and then I was given 8/4 again. Nothing ever really changed. It was approved on 11/28 either way (was actually dated/mailed on 7/24, so 4 months & 4 days for approval).
2. I have six cans with a 10/22 Pending date. Two had checks cashed on 9/22, the other four on 10/1. They were mailed in a week apart but ended up with the same Pending date. I could probably call back now, and if I got Mary my dates would be closer to 9/22 & 10/1 than the original 10/22. On top of that I added one more can. USPS MO shows cleared on Mon 10/20, but when I checked they gave me 10/17 as the Pending (I assume that weekend delay is just the USPS processing time). I have zero expectations that the 7th can shows up before the first six, even though I was given an Pending date 5 days earlier.

That's one reason that the ATF Wait Times page that SS keeps updated makes sense. They simply keep track of the day forms are mailed off, and the day they stamps are received. Everything else is a toss up.

Quoted:
This is not true for everyone.  I have a check cashed in sept with an oct pending......and a nov cashed, dec pending currently.

And I'll bet if you call back and get a different person on the phone, one of them will give you Sep and Nov Pending dates...but that won't mean they've sped it up by several weeks.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The Pending date really doesn't matter much these days. Yours may not be there, but when you call back they'll either give you a Pending date within a day or so of your check cashing date, or sometime afterwards. It depends on who answers the phone.

If you get one date, and sometime down the road get another...nothing has changed. If they're running 4-5 months from check cashing, it doesn't matter if the Pending date is the same as check cashing or later, it's still the same overall duration. I could say I got approved in 3 months based on a Pending date, or 4 months from when I mailed it. Either way, it took 4 months.

Two examples.
1. My most recent apprival had a check cashed on 8/4 and I was initially given a Pending date of 8/4...then I was given 8/20...and then I was given 8/4 again. Nothing ever really changed. It was approved on 11/28 either way (was actually dated/mailed on 7/24, so 4 months & 4 days for approval).
2. I have six cans with a 10/22 Pending date. Two had checks cashed on 9/22, the other four on 10/1. They were mailed in a week apart but ended up with the same Pending date. I could probably call back now, and if I got Mary my dates would be closer to 9/22 & 10/1 than the original 10/22. On top of that I added one more can. USPS MO shows cleared on Mon 10/20, but when I checked they gave me 10/17 as the Pending (I assume that weekend delay is just the USPS processing time). I have zero expectations that the 7th can shows up before the first six, even though I was given an Pending date 5 days earlier.

That's one reason that the ATF Wait Times page that SS keeps updated makes sense. They simply keep track of the day forms are mailed off, and the day they stamps are received. Everything else is a toss up.

And I'll bet if you call back and get a different person on the phone, one of them will give you Sep and Nov Pending dates...but that won't mean they've sped it up by several weeks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two examples.

Quoted:

I had Damon give me the pending date on the first one in October.
I then had one of the women(not sure who) give me the same pending date on the first one as Damon, and then give me the a pending date of Dec 3 on Dec 3rd when I called.  My check cashed date for that 2nd one was in November.....

So 2 people have given me the same pending dates for the first one, which is about a month after check cashing.  And now the last one just went pending a month after check cashing.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 9:29:27 PM EDT
[#21]
I've seen several mid to late September "mailed date" forms being approved. Maybe this thread starts to get some activity soon.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:03:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 4:08:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Geeze I gotta say that there seem to be a lot of people calling over and over. I send mine, watch the check cash and call a month later to verify its in the system. That's it.

Called on Monday to verify one I sent in September. It's an October pending date so relevant here:
Silencerco Sparrow
Form 4 Trust
Bought 9/29
Mailed 9/29
Arrived 10-1
Check cashed 10-3
Pending 10-14

That's good enough till about the end of Febuary. It helps to send and forget, really.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Silencerco Osprey 9
Form 4 Trust
Bought 9/15
Mailed 9/19
Pending 10/9
Approved ????
Received ????
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Silencerco Osprey 9
Form 4 Trust
Bought 9/15
Mailed 9/19
Pending 10/9
Approved ????
Received 1/05
View Quote

Guess it was good luck to post this, stamp received today.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 6:00:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Sheesh, congratulations Ebern.  I was being extremely optimistic in hoping for the end of March, but I might be looking at February now.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I am not going to call every other week either.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 6:18:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Silencerco Osprey 9
Form 4 Trust
Bought 9/15
Mailed 9/19
Pending 10/9
Approved ????
Received 1/05

Congrats.

I checked with my local dealer over the weekend, and his most recent approvals were mailed 9/7. With two on 9/18 and four more 9/25, I may not be too far behind you.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Silencerco Osprey 9
Form 4 Trust
Bought 9/15
Mailed 9/19
Pending 10/9
Approved ????
Received 1/05

DAMN. NOW HOW LONG FOR INDIVIDUALS??? YES I KNOW IM YELLING AND NOW IM MAD I DIDNT DO A TRUST.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 10:58:03 PM EDT
[#29]
No finger prints to check on a trust so they can move them fast
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 9:48:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Sucks. The sept pending ind aren't approved yet. Oh well. I just bought a sig p290.
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 11:32:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

BS excuse

But it really seems like there aren't many individual forms submitted anymore, so that may be part of the reason we never see them posted as approved.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 11:20:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

BS excuse

But it really seems like there aren't many individual forms submitted anymore, so that may be part of the reason we never see them posted as approved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BS excuse

Hopefully. It seems like a lot of the sept dates are coming back approved and at least 1 October. All trusts.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 3:48:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Approved: 1/6/15
Received: 1/12/15

Form 4 approved: 1/6/15
Form 4 received: 1/12/15

Item: 9Osprey, Saker 556, Warlock II, Spectre II
Method: Paper F4 Trust x4
Pending: 10/22/14 10/1/14
Approved:
Received:
Examiner:

Approved:
Received:
Examiner:
View Quote

Two approved yesterday. I asked about one of the 4-pack, as was told it was still pending as of 10/1 (was given the check cashing date as the Pending date this time...just like the Sparrow)

Hopefully the next four are approved by next week, as they're all at the same dealer. It'll be a fun trip to pick up 6 cans!
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 3:57:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Figured I'd start this one, as many of you probably have some October pending dates as well. Problem is that the NFA Branch seems to be giving out the check cashing date as the Pending date again, so timelines may be different. I called the NFA Branch today (12/3) to check on a different can and asked again about the Sparrow at the bottom of the list. Mary said they are indeed using check cashing date as Pending date now, and that's a recent change for them. I'm going to leave all of them in this thread, even though the first two have Sep check cashing dates...

Six pending on the same day, bought in two batches a week apart.

Approved:
Received:
Examiner:

Form 4 approved:
Form 4 received:
Examiner:

Item: 9Osprey
Approved:
Received:
Examiner:

Item: Saker 5.56
Approved:
Received:
Examiner:

Item: Spectre II
Approved:
Received:
Examiner:

Item: Warlock II
Approved:
Received:
Examiner:

Those six were all given the "normal" Pending date. This last one has a pending date basically the day before (Fri vs Mon) the USPS MO cleared.

Approved:
Received:
Examiner:

...and that everything I have left in the pipeline, barring the release of a Saker K 762...unless the Mask 22 is just too hard to resist.
View Quote

I'm a little confused. Are you guys mailing your form 4's before the items get to your dealer? On your last one, the form 3 was approved 11/16/14 but you mailed the form 4 on 10/8/14.

Link Posted: 1/7/2015 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm a little confused. Are you guys mailing your form 4's before the items get to your dealer? On your last one, the form 3 was approved 11/16/14 but you mailed the form 4 on 10/8/14.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Form 4 approved:
Form 4 received:
Examiner:

Approved:
Received:
Examiner:

My local dealers are sending the F4 as soon as they have the SN. The two I left in the quote were done that way, by two different dealers.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 4:18:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

My local dealers are sending the F4 as soon as they have the SN. The two I left in the quote were done that way, by two different dealers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Form 4 approved:
Form 4 received:
Examiner:

Approved:
Received:
Examiner:

That's what I figured. What happens if they approve the form 4 before the form 3? Would you have to pick it up from the original dealer? I asked my dealer about doing this but he warned against it because of the fluke form 4's that get approved really fast.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 4:29:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That's what I figured. What happens if they approve the form 4 before the form 3? Would you have to pick it up from the original dealer? I asked my dealer about doing this but he warned against it because of the fluke form 4's that get approved really fast.
View Quote

Then the dealer gets fussed at. With a trust application, I don't have to sign them. I don't even see my F4s until the stamp is affixed.

You can't pick it up from the original dealer. Usually that's because you bought it out of state. If it's in-state, you can't because the transferor doesn't yet have possession of the can and the ATF knows that by looking in the system.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 11:06:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Purchased through SilencerShop with transfer to a local dealer who submitted the Form 4 prior to Form 3 approval.

Item: SpecWar 7.62 and Spectre II
Purchased: 10/10/14
Form 4 mailed: Unknown (Dealer Mailed)
Check cashed: Unknown (CC payment to dealer)
Form 3 Approved: 12/4/14
Approved:
Received:
Examiner:
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Dealer called to check on a form 3 that was submitted a while back, while he had them, checked on serial numbers they had, mine was approved, so here is the timeline:
Trust
Bought 9-29-14 out of state
Form 3 faxed 9-29-14
Form 4 mailed 9-29-14
Forms arrived 10-1-14
Check cashed 10-3-14
Pending date 10-16-14/10-2-14
Approved 1-12-15
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:47:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Dealer called to check on a form 3 that was submitted a while back, while he had them, checked on serial numbers they had, mine was approved, so here is the timeline:

Form 3 faxed 9-29-14
Form 4 mailed 9-29-14
Forms arrived 10-1-14
Check cashed 10-3-14
Approved 1-12-15
View Quote

Trust? Ive seen one paper f4 ind come back from September, so hoping to see some more October individual approvals come back.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 11:51:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Trust? Ive seen one paper f4 ind come back from September, so hoping to see some more October individual approvals come back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trust
Form 3 faxed 9-29-14
Form 4 mailed 9-29-14
Forms arrived 10-1-14
Check cashed 10-3-14
Approved 1-12-15

Yes, edited to add trust.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:38:39 PM EDT
[#42]
AAC 762-SDN-6
Form 4 Trust
Bought 8/14
Form 3 Sent 8/22
Form 3 Approved 10/3
Mailed 10/12
Pending 10/17
Approved 2/6
Received 2/17

I really don't understand why a Form 3 is necessary. If those dealers are already regulated and have a special license, what does it matter? I know........stupid system and we can't do anything about it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 4:20:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Form 3 faxed 9-29-14
Form 4 mailed 9-29-14
Forms arrived 10-1-14
Check cashed 10-3-14
Approved 1-12-15

Where'd you see the individual approval from sept?

This goes back to support what Ive learned.  They are taking the same amount of time.....but there are just FAR FEWER individual submissions, so we don't see them get approved very often.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm seeing about 8 months recently for F4 individuals and about 3.5 months for trusts.  At least on my home state forum.  Blows.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 8:15:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This goes back to support what Ive learned.  They are taking the same amount of time.....but there are just FAR FEWER individual submissions, so we don't see them get approved very often.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Page 104 here:http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_20/365769_GROUP_THERAPY__time_pending_.html&page=104
Quoted:
Type: Form 4 individual
Item: Silencer Octane 9 & 45
Form mailed: 08-19-14
Check cashed: 09-29-14
Pending: 09-29-14
Approved: 01-07-15
Received:
Reviewer:
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page 104 here:http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_20/365769_GROUP_THERAPY__time_pending_.html&page=104
Quoted:
Type: Form 4 individual
Item: Silencer Octane 9 & 45
Form mailed: 08-19-14
Check cashed: 09-29-14
Pending: 09-29-14
Approved: 01-07-15
Received:
Reviewer:

Beautiful, I still have some hope then!  That is one of less than a handful that Ive seen submitted in that time frame as individual on this forum(actually aside from yours and mine, and maybe one other).
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 12:17:12 PM EDT
[#47]
The short version:

Trust F4 x4
9Osprey, Saker 556, Warlock II, Spectre II
F4 mailed: 9/25
Check cashed: 10/1
Pending: 10/22 (or 10/1, depending on who answered the phone)
Approved: 1/12
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

The short version:

Trust F4 x4

View Quote
I've got the same mailed and cashed dates as you for my 762SDN-6 on my trust, here's to hoping my approved and received dates are the same if not sooner.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The short version:

Trust F4 x4
View Quote

Is there a reason for the two pending dates or are they just trying to confuse us more? Haha

I just hope I get mine before I leave for Australia. I just want to try it out since I've never shot a gun with a suppressor before.

Looks like you are going to have some fun soon.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 4:20:03 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Is there a reason for the two pending dates or are they just trying to confuse us more? Haha

I just hope I get mine before I leave for Australia. I just want to try it out since I've never shot a gun with a suppressor before.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The short version:

Trust F4 x4

It really depends on who answers the phone.  Some give the checked cashed date as the pending date while others use the system entry date.  I've been going by my checked cashed date and my last four approvals have been slightly longer than three months from that date to approval...

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top