User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 191
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 12:55:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Did we break the Eforms....
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:11:07 PM EDT
[#2]
NFAtracker has a 8/18 approved today. Come on 8/19!
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Still looks good on my end. All of my approved forms are still available and I just submitted a new Form 1 this morning.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:22:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Still looks good on my end. All of my approved forms are still available and I just submitted a new Form 1 this morning.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah good here too, just a lack of approvals the last few days.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Come on 8/20!
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 1:33:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Come on 8/20!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Come on 8/20!
+1

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

when you go there is it telling you down for Wednesday maintenance?

I've had that since last Wednesday....
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get to that screen and hit F5.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#10]
E file form 1 SBR
Submitted 8-15-14
Received approved 9-15-14
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Refresh the page
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:12:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Exact same problem/situation with my 8-15 submission.  Just submitted it to Ask the Experts.  This thread has been invaluable with using eForms and getting my 2 SBR stamps.  Now, ATF, get the damn Form 4's on eForm!  I need some more suppressors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a new twist...

I have a Form 1 (SBR lower) that is in the APPROVED tree on eForms but when I go to view and download the PDF, it is missing the examiner signature, it does not have a stamp and it has a large watermark that reads "SUBMITTED" on it.

I have seen this happen on Form 1s where there is a "DRAFT" watermark, but never an instance such as this. I sent a message to "Ask the experts" about 1.5 days ago and included my Permit # and the Serial # of the item in question but have not heard back from them. Every other time I have reached out to the "Ask the experts" personnel, they have responded within 2-3 hours.

Any thoughts or ideas?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-z5mBVVAScWk/VAnRs92yerI/AAAAAAABHxw/aZg6lDVEkbc/w948-h213-no/CM_SBR_Approval.PNG

I had the same exact thing happen to me last week. I submitted it to "Ask the Experts", and it was corrected in about three hours , along with an apology email.

Exact same problem/situation with my 8-15 submission.  Just submitted it to Ask the Experts.  This thread has been invaluable with using eForms and getting my 2 SBR stamps.  Now, ATF, get the damn Form 4's on eForm!  I need some more suppressors.

Still no response via email from ATF to my Ask the Experts submission.  Suggestions on the best way to reach them?   Its been a week, Form 1 still is in approved status, but "Submitted" watermark and no stamp, etc.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Got my stamp today.

Submission Date: 2014-08-15-04:00
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Refresh the page
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Refresh the page

was happening every time i went to the site, refreshing wouldnt help.

cleared my cookies, it's fixed

weird.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Still no response via email from ATF to my Ask the Experts submission.  Suggestions on the best way to reach them?   Its been a week, Form 1 still is in approved status, but "Submitted" watermark and no stamp, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a new twist...

I have a Form 1 (SBR lower) that is in the APPROVED tree on eForms but when I go to view and download the PDF, it is missing the examiner signature, it does not have a stamp and it has a large watermark that reads "SUBMITTED" on it.

I have seen this happen on Form 1s where there is a "DRAFT" watermark, but never an instance such as this. I sent a message to "Ask the experts" about 1.5 days ago and included my Permit # and the Serial # of the item in question but have not heard back from them. Every other time I have reached out to the "Ask the experts" personnel, they have responded within 2-3 hours.

Any thoughts or ideas?

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-z5mBVVAScWk/VAnRs92yerI/AAAAAAABHxw/aZg6lDVEkbc/w948-h213-no/CM_SBR_Approval.PNG

I had the same exact thing happen to me last week. I submitted it to "Ask the Experts", and it was corrected in about three hours , along with an apology email.

Took a few min to surf the NFA FAQ pinned at the top of this subforum, its been a long time since I did that, and called (304) 616-4500.  Pleasant lady answered the phone, took my control number and trust name, looked up the status and said that it was approved and you should be good to go.  Told her about "Submitted" watermark and no stamp image and my previous attempts to contact them via ATK and she is directing it to "Jason ???" who is the examiner who approved it.  She said it will be resolved in 3 business days or less.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weird. Mine were there this morning but as of now it says "no saved forms found".
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Well this is weird. Just logged in to the eforms site to check on the status of my submission from 24 Aug. Nothing shows, just "No saved forms found." I emailed them via the 'ask the experts' link, so we'll see what happens there.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 5:32:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well this is weird. Just logged in to the eforms site to check on the status of my submission from 24 Aug. Nothing shows, just "No saved forms found." I emailed them via the 'ask the experts' link, so we'll see what happens there.
View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Same here
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here

I bet this has something to do with people submitting Form 1s for machine guns.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Shit, I hope not. My form 1 was for an SBR. Never did a MG.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 5:53:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Shit, I hope not. My form 1 was for an SBR. Never did a MG.
View Quote

All mine vanished.

Think positive, it vanished cause they are moving my submitted to Approved!

Well thats what I hope
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 6:15:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Weird, now I logged in and my form is back how it was.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 7:11:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Mines back.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here

I've been thinking the same thing. So much for a 3 week approval. (8/25 eform submission)
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 8:57:03 PM EDT
[#25]
All of mine are back.....including my Diamond Joe Sawed Off.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:06:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I've been thinking the same thing. So much for a 3 week approval. (8/25 eform submission)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here

My last one was 19 days. The current one I'm closing in on a month. All these people thinking they can get a Form 1 Machinegun flooded efile with them. Sometimes we are our own worst enemy. I bet ATF will find a way to screw us again. I remember 10 years ago people tried the same thing. (They didn't succeed then and I seriously doubt they'll succeed now)
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, I had the blip too.  But 30min later all was good.  Got a submission in.  Hoping to get this one in and done before something like 41P takes effect.  Ugh.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:30:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here

I also have one submitted on 8/25 was hoping for an approval for an upcoming hog hunting trip this weekend
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:19:39 PM EDT
[#29]
I blame the MG crowd for my 8/19 taking longer than 25 days.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#30]
got two stamps back this morning - first was e-filed 8/20, the other e-filed 9/7. both signed by Dudash.

here's one of them:

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:59:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
got two stamps back this morning - first was e-filed 8/20, the other e-filed 9/7. both signed by Dudash.

here's one of them:

<a href="http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/bigmoney327/media/SBR_zps53d6760e.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s466/bigmoney327/SBR_zps53d6760e.jpg</a>

View Quote

8/20? Oh boy! Also 9/7 Goddamn that's fast.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:34:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Wtf is my 8/19
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wtf is my 8/19
View Quote

SBR Form 1
Submitted August 20
Stamp Received September  16
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:49:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wtf is my 8/19
View Quote

What range is your Control# ?

2014xxx
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

here's one of them:

<a href="http://s1053.photobucket.com/user/bigmoney327/media/SBR_zps53d6760e.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s466/bigmoney327/SBR_zps53d6760e.jpg</a>

View Quote

9/7?! I efiled 9/4, where's mine?! LOL.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

here's one of them:

He got bundled...
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:23:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Wtf is my 8/19
View Quote

This. I'm jonesin' for my approval.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:08:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Wtf is my 8/19
View Quote

SBR
submitted 8/19
Approved 9/16
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

2014xxx
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wtf is my 8/19

2014xxx

201419XXXX
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
He got bundled...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

here's one of them:

He got bundled...
yes, i did. i submitted a couple forms earlier in the year, which were not bundled, so i was curious if it would happen this time. now i'm regretting not having submitted a couple more at the same time.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

201419XXXX
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wtf is my 8/19

2014xxx

201419XXXX

201421XXXX is what I've got for one I put in this weekend. Just trying to gauge how many have been entered.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:31:21 PM EDT
[#42]
So all you guys that are getting fast returns presently, did you leave some e-form submissions as WIP and finish them after e-forms was closed, or what? I'm guessing that you are not snail mailing them and getting them back this fast. Silencer Shop's tracker for Paper Form 4's on Trusts is only just showing stuff getting in now from last December. I'm trying to track down an Allen AEM5 and am trying to figure out whether I can really put down for a can I may not see for a long, long time with a 2nd baby on the way and a growing toddler.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So all you guys that are getting fast returns presently, did you leave some e-form submissions as WIP and finish them after e-forms was closed, or what? I'm guessing that you are not snail mailing them and getting them back this fast. Silencer Shop's tracker for Paper Form 4's on Trusts is only just showing stuff getting in now from last December. I'm trying to track down an Allen AEM5 and am trying to figure out whether I can really put down for a can I may not see for a long, long time with a 2nd baby on the way and a growing toddler.
View Quote

all the fast approvals at present are for eForm1's.

eForm4's are not open for submissions at this time, its paper only.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotcha, thanks. By the time I actually find an AEM5 and get it anywhere close to me E-Forms might be back up and running...
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:44:03 PM EDT
[#45]
When eF4 come online I'm going to buy a couple cans. Until then I have a good stable and have no interest in watching the ATF keep approving paper F1s in 2 months and sit at 6+ months on F4s.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#46]
If you have to wait 6 months for efile form 4 to come back online, why not paper file now? Youll get them back probably quicker
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:38:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Since so many people seem to be getting batched on previous/subsequent submissions I sent another in today for a .22 LR suppressor hoping they batch it with my 9/5 submitted .30 cal.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If you have to wait 6 months for efile form 4 to come back online, why not paper file now? Youll get them back probably quicker
View Quote

I don't want money tied up in their shitty form 4 approval system right now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Took a few min to surf the NFA FAQ pinned at the top of this subforum, its been a long time since I did that, and called (304) 616-4500.  Pleasant lady answered the phone, took my control number and trust name, looked up the status and said that it was approved and you should be good to go.  Told her about "Submitted" watermark and no stamp image and my previous attempts to contact them via ATK and she is directing it to "Jason ???" who is the examiner who approved it.  She said it will be resolved in 3 business days or less.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a new twist...

Any thoughts or ideas?

Resolved this morning at 8 am with a Approved email.  Excellent!  Now, need to get some SBR uppers.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Wooohooo!!

Got my approval! Submitted 8/19, approved 9/17. Looks like it was Jason Bowers, can't really tell.
Page / 191
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top