Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
6/24 Approved.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
6/24, still ziltch.

Same here... who the heck is sitting on all the 6/24s?

Just got a call on my 6/24. Shannon S had a question on my trust name (I have an ammendment changing the name).

Hopefully approved shortly. Hang in there.

Still nothing.

Same here brother we are going to make it though I know it by Friday we will be in the wind...come on Shannon
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#2]
32 days fellas!!!

Submitted: 7/10/14

Approved:  8/12/14

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 8:14:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Just got word that my 3/31 form 4 was approved 7/23.  Dudash.  

Yay.  
View Quote

What took them so long to notify you?

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yay.  

Seriously?! I would be wrecking shop. I have nightmares about scenarios similar to this.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
32 days fellas!!!

Submitted: 7/10/14

Approved:  8/12/14

View Quote

I'm 7/21 so I guess Ill find someone to engrave my lower this weekend
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:13:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yay.  

No idea, I wasn't in a rush since my range is closed for maintenance so I wasn't about to go bugging my dealer every day for updates.  I can see where some folks would be pissed but I'm OK with it.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:27:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Today's motivational post is dedicated to the 6/24's lost in limbo. May today be your day.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 7:38:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Hopefully today is the day.

ETA: E-form system is down until 6:00pm (est)

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:04:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

No idea, I wasn't in a rush since my range is closed for maintenance so I wasn't about to go bugging my dealer every day for updates.  I can see where some folks would be pissed but I'm OK with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yay.  

My dealer seems on top of his game, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should shoot him an email. My F4 was submitted on 4/1. Might hit him up for shits and giggles.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:28:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

My dealer seems on top of his game, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should shoot him an email. My F4 was submitted on 4/1. Might hit him up for shits and giggles.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

snip

Do it, there is an 87% chance it was approved.  

I have your book loaned out to a friend...good stuff man.  Hopefully he'll pass the word to others.  

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I have your book loaned out to a friend...good stuff man.  Hopefully he'll pass the word to others.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

Badass, thanks brother! Congrats on the F4 approval. Book II is well underway.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 9:07:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Is 17S engraved on the firearm? If so, just attach a pic. I did that with two if mine. Or a pic of the manual or the box, or something where it shows that as Model.

Did you already file it? You can still go back and add the photo. It'll sit in Pending Research status until resolved. Both of mine were handled in 24-48 hours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just filed another one for my SCAR 17S today Aug 12; however, the 17S was not on the drop down menu so it gave me this message after I added it:

Any ideas what to provide them to make things go smoother?

Is 17S engraved on the firearm? If so, just attach a pic. I did that with two if mine. Or a pic of the manual or the box, or something where it shows that as Model.

Did you already file it? You can still go back and add the photo. It'll sit in Pending Research status until resolved. Both of mine were handled in 24-48 hours.

This.  I submitted my form 1 to SBR an AR15.com lower (forged, not the billet) and the specific wording did not appear exactly the same way on the lower as it did  on the list.  So I took a close up pic, attached it and about 2 days latter it was resolved.  easy.  I just hope they added the specific wording to their official list because I want to submit a second one asap.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 9:31:44 AM EDT
[#13]
I ended up changing the manufacturer from FN Manufaturing to FN (Herstal) and it has the 17S as an option.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
ETA: E-form system is down until 6:00pm (est)
View Quote

It's down every Wed 6a-6p, but that doesn't affect approvals.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 2:36:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Form 1 submitted 7/17 and just got my email that my forms status has been changed to approved. But eforms is down so i cant view it yet haha.

Edit - Just saw the attachment. Signed by Snook. Time to get building my suppressor
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Form 1 submitted 7/17 and just got my email that my forms status has been changed to approved. But eforms is down so i cant view it yet haha.
View Quote

there should be a pdf attachment w/ the email. At least there was with mine.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Edit - Just saw the attachment. Signed by Snook. Time to get building my suppressor
View Quote

What are you gonna make?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow 27 days!
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#19]
My final eform was approved today.   SBR

Filed - 7-3
Approved - 8-13

Examiner JA Bowers?

I was lucky and got 2 sequential numbered Anderson lowers. So I wanted them both SBRed.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Form 1 submitted 7/14
Approved 8/13

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:58:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Form 1

Submitted: July 3rd
Approved: August 13th

41 days total. Bowers
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Submitted 07/17, approved 08/13!  Thank you Quicken Willmaker Trust! Sandra Snook.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 6:40:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 7:15:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Day #51
Still showing submitted/in process.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:38:17 AM EDT
[#27]
So does anyone else check eForms everyday even though you only submitted it last week?  While I know I am still looking at 3 to 4 weeks, I cant help myself to look every day since the info is at hand.  Much better than mailing the form which is send it and forget it....
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 10:20:57 AM EDT
[#29]
eForm 1
Submitted: 7/15/2014
Approved: 8/14/2014
Examiner: Can't read it...looks like initials are JL
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Just Submitted Form 1 8/12/2014
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 4:17:51 PM EDT
[#31]
efile Form 1
Submitted - 16JUL2014
Approved - 14AUG2014.
Examiner - Heather Thompson

First stamp, already got my can pending.

Getting a few more lowers done this weekend.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 4:25:58 PM EDT
[#32]
E form 1
Submitted 7/18
Approved 8/14
Examiner Sandra Snook
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#33]
All the other 6/24's get approved? Roll call.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Same here brother we are going to make it though I know it by Friday we will be in the wind...come on Shannon
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still nothing.

Approved!
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Approved!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still nothing.

Approved!

Boom!  Congrats!
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 5:01:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
All the other 6/24's get approved? Roll call.
View Quote

One of my 6/24's just got approved by Shannon Siviero. The control number is 8 higher than my other 6/24 filing. But it's getting to the close of business - so we'll see if it comes soon or *fingers crossed* tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 5:03:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Very nice. Progress.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Form 4 submitted 3/14 and approved the 2nd week of July but my dealer was never notified due to a "glitch" in the eform system. Just got the approved F4 today. ATF must be too busy arming Mexican cartels and shooting dogs...WTF!

Snook was the examiner BTW.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 11:49:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Boom!  Congrats!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still nothing.

Approved!

Boom!  Congrats!

I am like a puppy wandering in the rain right now
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:13:17 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Still nothing.

Approved!

Boom!  Congrats!

If it's any consolation, one of my puppies is still hanging out in the rain with yours...
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 6:18:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Turbo power to the 6/24's. Good luck to everyone.

Be safe.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#42]
efiled form 1 late in the day yesterday (8-14-2014).  Trust.  AR15.COM brand lower so it went into "Pending Research" right away like my first one did, but this time I included a picture of the receiver markings with my trust docs.
Login this morning (8-15-2014) and at 7:37 am its now "Submitted/In Process".   Impressive.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:46:26 AM EDT
[#43]
I need Psa to ship my lower so I can get in on this 30 day winning streak
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
efiled form 1 late in the day yesterday (8-14-2014).  Trust.  AR15.COM brand lower so it went into "Pending Research" right away like my first one did, but this time I included a picture of the receiver markings with my trust docs.
Login this morning (8-15-2014) and at 7:37 am its now "Submitted/In Process".   Impressive.
View Quote

And that's the reason I put that suggestion in the Visual Guide. It seems to make the process a little faster by removing any questions the examiner would have.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:32:30 AM EDT
[#45]

Should I be concerned there  is no submitted date yet?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:47:29 AM EDT
[#46]

That looks a little strange. You should have a "Submitted Date" and a "Permit Number". Doesn't look like it's in draft state as the Action Icon shows only View Form. If it were in Draft, you would have the Edit Form and Delete Form icons.

When you click on the View Form icon and then select the "View Form" button, does your PDF have the SUBMITTED watermark?
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:56:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Mine looks the same. I processes it last night and I had a yellow box due to the 300 blackout caliber on a noveske n4. The n4 model only populated 5.56
So I had to check the box. I suspect once that's resolved it'll be switched to submitted and then reflected as such on the website.

My watermark is currently draft also. That should change upon review of the caliber too.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That looks a little strange. You should have a "Submitted Date" and a "Permit Number". Doesn't look like it's in draft state as the Action Icon shows only View Form. If it were in Draft, you would have the Edit Form and Delete Form icons.

When you click on the View Form icon and then select the "View Form" button, does your PDF have the SUBMITTED watermark?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

No, it has the Draft watermark.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Mine was the same as detailed above. I called to confirm why and they put me through to a gentlemen who verified why, looked at mine, and processed it into submitted. So now mine reflects as submitted and I have a control number.

He said he had a stack to get through today and would be caught up on yesterday's and today's by the weekend.

Great service and communication from the NFA today.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#50]

Did you have to check the box and enter your own info? If so, the email you got when you hit Submit said it went Pending Research. You'll get another email saying it changed to Submitted, and that will be your Submitted date, not necessarily the date you hit Submit. This situation is covered in the Visual Guide, as I had it happen twice due to my option not in the dropdown menus.
Page / 191
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top