Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2010 7:35:00 PM EDT
Well my dealer is really stingy with giving out fingerprint cards. He will never send me more than 2 and he always wants to know what suppressor I am ordering before sending them out. Well I'm getting tired of having to ask him and wait every time I need some of the cards, so I went to the ATF website and ordered some. It wanted to know my address, e-mail, and what I wanted, but I saw no place to pay. I submitted the order about two weeks ago and still have not heard anything back. Will they contact me about payment? How long should I expect this to take?
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 7:47:08 PM EDT
[#1]
They are provided at no charge.  Usually takes 2 weeks 2 a month to get them.  Good luck and shoot straight!
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 8:21:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a bunch already, not a long wait.  Also order the CD-ROM with the gun laws to the 50 states.  You can also get a handy firearm reference card too.  You're tax dollars might as well get something useful for it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:52:24 AM EDT
[#3]
yep and order more than you need
edit: thanks you just reminded me i needed more, fixed.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well my dealer is really stingy with giving out fingerprint cards. He will never send me more than 2 and he always wants to know what suppressor I am ordering before sending them out. Well I'm getting tired of having to ask him and wait every time I need some of the cards, so I went to the ATF website and ordered some. It wanted to know my address, e-mail, and what I wanted, but I saw no place to pay. I submitted the order about two weeks ago and still have not heard anything back. Will they contact me about payment? How long should I expect this to take?

I got mine in two weeks when I ordered them a couple months ago.
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I received them in the mail this morning.  I just got back from my Sheriff's Office, and now have 4 sets of fingerprints for my next two silencers.  I appreciate the replies.

Link Posted: 4/20/2010 3:30:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Last time I ordered them I order 10 but the BATFE sent 50.  I had the envelope in my hand when I went to the S.O.  He asked me how many I had nad I told him about 50.  He just stuck them all in the printer and printed them all.  I have been using that same stack since May 2008.  I just mailed the last two last month, so I guess I need to order some more....

Dan
Top Top