Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2017 6:56:43 AM EDT
League City found a shaved Webley for $449. I thought about not buying it for about 3 seconds but the 10% discount offered with the already low price sold me on buying it. ??

Actually I found out about the discount while the salesman was writing up the paper work. ??
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 7:08:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
League City found a shaved Webley for $449. I thought about not buying it for about 3 seconds but the 10% discount offered with the already low price sold me on buying it. ??

Actually I found out about the discount while the salesman was writing up the paper work. ??
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#3]
NICE!

I'm still waiting on Webley & Scott to restart production of the MK VI .455.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:18:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got my shaved Webley there for around $250.

Sometimes they have NO IDEA what they've got.
View Quote
I bought one at a local shop (not Cabelas) for $80 about thirty years ago........I bought a government model series '70 at the same shop about a week later for $200
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:41:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I meant I paid $400 after the discount. I am jealous about the $250. I ordered moon clips. I bought a Webley previously and gave it to my buddy. It was chromed but did not have cylinder shaved. He shoots .45 schofield cowboy loads in it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:02:22 PM EDT
[#6]
If you don't know already don't shoot hot 45 ACP ammo like 230gr Ball, stick to mild handloads with lead bullets.

Many of the shaved guns that have had a steady diet of 45 Ball end up being very loose, decent shaved guns go in the $400-500 range locally . + $50 for holster and belt.

They are fun to shoot .......better than the 1917 colt/smith.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#7]
.45 schofield brass ordered and some moon clips
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top