Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2017 10:01:08 PM EDT
Any idea on value of these? Not looking to sell, but just curious. I can't seem to find much info on them.

Lower receiver, magwell,  and 2 mags. No tabs but definitely weldable

Please move topic if on wrong board.

Link Posted: 4/21/2017 1:19:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw mags selling for $20 each pinned to 5 (bloody liberals) and a lower like yours for $150

All CDN all at the same table at the same show a month ago.

I should have bought them

No idea on mag well value

Next time. I see stuff like that I will buy even if it has to go on a card. Freedom pieces are always good to have
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:20:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw mags selling for $20 each pinned to 5 (bloody liberals) and a lower like yours for $150

All CDN all at the same table at the same show a month ago.

I should have bought them

No idea on mag well value

Next time. I see stuff like that I will buy even if it has to go on a card. Freedom pieces are always good to have
View Quote
You can pick up complete parts kits on apex for $150...  so just the lower isn't worth that. op you might get $75-$85 for the lower and maybe $20-$25 for the mags and maybe $30 for the mag well but that last part is just a guess.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:37:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You can pick up complete parts kits on apex for $150...  so just the lower isn't worth that. op you might get $75-$85 for the lower and maybe $20-$25 for the mags and maybe $30 for the mag well but that last part is just a guess.
View Quote
Probably the canuck cost then, I envy you your prices
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help. I had bought a few of these as complete kits years back when they were about $50 including barrel and in like new condition.
Found this while cleaning my shed, may build a dummy gun or try and swap on EE.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 3:47:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Still have 2 kits and 20 mags from long ago from Tapco. A kit and a 10 pack of mags was $50.

I stripped down the one I had to make a dummy, never got to it, now it's worth too much to do that to it.

I want to guess $200 for a kit with barrel.  My kits had the tabs.on the lowers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top