Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2015 7:41:07 PM EDT
Found one locally that is in fair shape. Looks like most of the finish is gone and has some pitting. Looks like it is a shooter but just trying to get a handle on the fair value of this thing.

Link Posted: 11/3/2015 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Second half of the pics

Link Posted: 11/3/2015 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll give $14 and a ride in a fire engine for it.

Finish is pretty rough.   Is there anything stamped on the front strap?
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 8:20:27 PM EDT
[#3]
DWM commercial version.

In that condition I'd say $450-$550 only because it is a P08.  The magazine is wartime (WWII).
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I would say $500 tops given the condition.  Could be a fun shooter
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 11:35:58 PM EDT
[#5]
It's seen better days. Should be in .30 Luger so ammo (that works) will be harder to find unless you want to hand load for it. The gun is worth $350 tops IMHO, even the grips are rotten! The only saving grace is the nice FXO mag, the mag by itself could bring $250+.
Link Posted: 11/18/2015 1:17:05 PM EDT
[#6]
500 is market value. try for less but any lugger thats shootable will sell for $500
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I would like you guys to show me ONE single firing, conplete Luger for sale for $500 or less. I'm kind of at a loss for words right now on these "market prices." This one is NOT that bad. I highly doubt you could get it for less than $700,especially if the numbers match.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would like you guys to show me ONE single firing, conplete Luger for sale for $500 or less. I'm kind of at a loss for words right now on these "market prices." This one is NOT that bad. I highly doubt you could get it for less than $700,especially if the numbers match.
View Quote
For starters this Luger is extremely rough with all the pepper pitting and the badly worn grips. The second thing that really kills the value is that it is in .30 Luger. While a great round if you reload it is 2 times the cost of 9mm for factory ammo and is difficult to find.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top