Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2015 8:36:40 PM EDT
Ok so I sent an order for a service grade IHC w/LMR. I got a DBU email on 3/21. It is 3/24 and it shows 0 pending orders when I sign into my account. And my card hasn't been charged. Since I got the DBU email does that mean I got one and I just need to relax? Or can I get the DBU email and still not get one?? <---- What I really want answered.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
The dbu is only dating that they got your order and it's in the process. once it shows up in the estore your pretty much assured a rifle. If not they normally will email you to let you know they are sold out and offer an alternate choice if available
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#2]
So just cause I got a DBU doesn't mean I got one. They are shipping IHC orders already so I guess I missed out.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So just cause I got a DBU doesn't mean I got one. They are shipping IHC orders already so I guess I missed out.
View Quote

BE PATIENT.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:10:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

BE PATIENT.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BE PATIENT.

Easier said than done lol
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:35:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

The DBU is not a guarantee, but you almost certainly get one.  I've had DBU's 3 months before a rifle ever shipped.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#6]
At least you got a DBU.  I sent one in on 3/9 via snail mail.  Latest it should have gotten there was 3/12.  Never heard a thing.  I see they just marked them as sold out today.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:46:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I overnighted an order and it was there on the 11th at like 10:30. I know they received a ton of orders from that day so just be patient. I'm just after a regular non-LMR Service Grade. All I asked for was no pitting on the receiver and an IHC bolt.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

At least you got a DBU.  I sent one in on 3/9 via snail mail.  Latest it should have gotten there was 3/12.  Never heard a thing.  I see they just marked them as sold out today.  
View Quote

Honestly that took A LOT longer than I thought it would.

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#9]
They most likely marked them as sold out when they had enough orders to sell through all of them.  Mine was deliverd on 3/11 at 12:38 for a Gapper, but I haven't received anything yet.  I doubt I get a gapper, but will likely get an offer to change to another IHC.  This is what happened in the last IHC release and I ended up with a pretty decent FG that was well within the SG criteria.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#10]
The DBU e-mail only means your order was received, nothing more, nothing less. The E-Store will not update anything until they get to your order and start processing. Set back, relax
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Well they charged me the $1010 this afternoon for the Service W/ LMR. And it is showing now as a pending order. My order arrived by priority mail 3/11 10:33. DBU received 3/21. And they just charged me today 3/25 So that should give everyone an idea of where they are in shipping and fulfillment.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Lucky you, I haven't even received a confirmation of my order yet.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lucky you, I haven't even received a confirmation of my order yet.
View Quote

Yep, same here. Its a little annoying seeing all of the DBU and people even having theirs shipped and still nothing on others.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 6:15:23 PM EDT
[#14]
You have to set back and be patient.
Back in the DCM days it would be a year or longer for your rifle to arrive and not even given a choice . You might receive a nice original WWII Garand or a real beater
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#15]
i sent an order for reg field grade after 6 on the 9th.i was going by the south store  on the 19th and stopped at 2:30.they still had rifles so i picked out on i liked with lmr barrel  3 throat 1 muzzle reading and asked them to see if they could find my paperwork.she found it in a few minutes and told me  i would have gotten the field grade so if you sent in an order on the 9th tou should get one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 4:53:51 PM EDT
[#16]
My order was priority mailed the 23rd, and received the 25th at 11:35AM. Just 2 hours before they posted all of them SOLD OUT.  Should be interesting to see if I make the cut.  Maybe I'm the last one.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:32:46 AM EDT
[#17]
So I got the IHC service grade today. It is a beautiful rifle. 4mil serial. Nice LMR barrel ME:1 TE:2. Based on the book I have every part on it is correct, except the bolt which is SA. This thing is caked in cosmo, like difficult to remove from the stock giant globs in every corner kinda cosmo. It is going to be a real pain in the butt to clean.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:59:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So I got the IHC service grade today. It is a beautiful rifle. 4mil serial. Nice LMR barrel ME:1 TE:2. Based on the book I have every part on it is correct, except the bolt which is SA. This thing is caked in cosmo, like difficult to remove from the stock giant globs in every corner kinda cosmo. It is going to be a real pain in the butt to clean.
View Quote

IHC stock, too?  You did great if you got an IHC stock.  That's a $500 dolla goodie by itself.  

I'm really happy with the IHC I got from CMP last year.  I had my application into FedEx the very Friday they announced that they had IHCs on sale.  My late father restored farmall tractors and I got this rifle in his memory.  It has all IHC parts except the stock and trigger group (I opted for the LMR barrel as well).  It's a nice LEAD rebuild, and everything is parkerized in the same silvery shade of park typical of LEAD rebuilds.  The stock is extremely nice vintage GI Birch, but it's not IHC nor is a LEAD stock with the pink triangle.  In my mind, my rifle is way more correct than the rifles that have been "corrected" by collectors.

" />
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 12:04:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Still waiting for my e-mail.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#20]
That is a beautiful rifle. I will post pictures of mine later when I get off work.

Quoted:

IHC stock, too?  You did great if you got an IHC stock.  That's a $500 dolla goodie by itself.  

I'm really happy with the IHC I got from CMP last year.  I had my application into FedEx the very Friday they announced that they had IHCs on sale.  My late father restored farmall tractors and I got this rifle in his memory.  It has all IHC parts except the stock and trigger group (I opted for the LMR barrel as well).  It's a nice LEAD rebuild, and everything is parkerized in the same silvery shade of park typical of LEAD rebuilds.  The stock is extremely nice vintage GI Birch, but it's not IHC nor is a LEAD stock with the pink triangle.  In my mind, my rifle is way more correct than the rifles that have been "corrected" by collectors.

http://<a href=http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a608/alphabrew/stock_zps2a7b085f.jpg</a>" />
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://<a href=http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a608/alphabrew/stock_zps2a7b085f.jpg</a>" />

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top