Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2014 4:44:34 PM EDT
Got my license back Sat. (28 days) and want to send a copy off to some vendors. I am signing a copy to upload on my HDD for emails. Where it says position/title what do I put there?
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 5:07:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I put "owner/collector".
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 5:43:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I put "owner/collector".
View Quote

I just put collector. Figured if I put owner it could be confused that I have a business...

I don't think it matters if you have both, but it's a collectors license so that makes you a collector!
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Done thanks.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats on the new hole in your wallet!

Something I do is keep a list of the vendors I've sent my license to. I use a three ring binder with the downloadable pages from <crap I forget where> see why I keep a list of vendors.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes I know, my wishlist is already getting long. Making a Word list now also!
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone recommended to me the package from RK Enterprises to keep a record of everything. I was a bit skeptical because it's a little expensive for a binder of paper, but I'm very very satisfied with the quality of the record books.

If you don't have a record book yet, these are really nice!

http://www.rkffl.com/Curio___Relic_Collector.html

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no affiliation with the company and don't even know where they are located, just a happy customer.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Congrats!   Your wallet is going to hurt big time.  Like the others have said, I put "Collector" on that line.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top