Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2014 12:55:17 PM EDT
I can't locate one, how do i contact them?
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 1:02:26 PM EDT
[#1]
NM
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 1:47:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you mean Copes distributing? Lol.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 2:22:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope, two completely different organizations.

Gary Cole ran Cole Distributing,  a pretty stand up business for Ak parts and such.  Was a bigger player in the surplus parts business back in the day.  Unfortunately he got shot in a home robbery back in 2012. the website Cole Distrubiting Website seems to be down for the count right now.  I know they were having some issues after his injury, hopefully they will be back soon.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2014 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Gary Cole ran Cole Distributing,  a pretty stand up business for Ak parts and such.  Was a bigger player in the surplus parts business back in the day.  Unfortunately he got shot in a home robbery back in 2012. the website Cole Distrubiting Website seems to be down for the count right now.  I know they were having some issues after his injury, hopefully they will be back soon.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was a good company to deal with back in the day, nice guns.  I had a yugo SKS, I have sold, and I still have a awesome EG Makarov with the EG police maintenance records, that came from them.  I always wondered what happened to them, that is a shame.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit, I stand corrected. Never heard of those guys.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 3:25:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WOW! Details? I never heard about it. I've bought from him back in the day as well. Best of wishs to him on his recovery.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#7]

WOW! Details? I never heard about it. I've bought from him back in the day as well. Best of wishs to him on his recovery.
View Quote

I read a lot about it some threads in the archives I googled up a while back while trying to find their website.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Bought a few things from Coles back in the day and I still have a very nice P38 that bought.  He had some nice stuff and his import mark was very well done.
Link Posted: 1/20/2014 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#9]
He is on Gunbroker as cdisales these days. I am sure you could get in touch with him through there if you need to.

No links to live auctions

haLfLiFe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top